What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK Live Banners [UPDATE]

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
Which banner design do you prefer? (keep in mind that some of them are older and are missing some info, all of them will have the same information it's just the design we're talking about here):

image.php

xU1mREU.png

signature.php

mini-signature.php

​

​

UPDATE!!

Live banners can now be customised live on any players page directly at stats.arni.site

sig.arni.site will redirect to the stats page!

​

​

What is this?
This site creates an image for you, which updates live using RPUK's API. You can use this image by right clicking the image, copying the image link, and then pasting it wherever you want. For example, the images below will update automatically based on your stats:

signature.php

test.php

test.php

I'm looking at adding a lot more features because in it's current state its a bit lightweight, but you've already got multiple options to choose from to style it like you want.

Feedback + suggestions would be much appreciated!

sig.arni.site

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant!

Maybe the option to upload your own background/theme or broaden the spectrum of options, otherwise brilliant!

Show in-game name 

gang

in-game factions/whitelisting too Maybe?

Brilliant!

Maybe the option to upload your own background/theme or broaden the spectrum of options, otherwise brilliant!

Show in-game name 

gang

in-game factions/whitelisting too Maybe?
All possible just a lot of effort - working on most of these options already

Thanks!

Wilco suggests it and you've done it in a few days.. very nice ;)

And again you @Ant Arni impress. Well done! Cant wait to use one. 

I think it should be a choice thing, just have a very public thread when these are more finished to allow everyone to see this as an option.
Don't think it should be on show to everyone how much money you have unless you choose that yourself.

I love it. Could see alot of potential to make these signatures more customizable and more used;

c4bf6b6fc24812d14ac34d1b1f54ff32.png

This was just a few quick things I'd really want to see be put onto the signature :) If you are able to do this and you like it, It'd look amazing!

I encountered one problem when I tried to put one in my signature, its wider than 500px and using the in-website image editor to scale it down to 500px or 499px does not help either. @Mattch how did you get yours in? Does staff not have the signature limitations 😂 ?

I think it should be a choice thing, just have a very public thread when these are more finished to allow everyone to see this as an option.
Don't think it should be on show to everyone how much money you have unless you choose that yourself.
Everyone can check up any players money balance on the stats page, so it aint really a secret, but yes I do agree people should be able to confirm first wether or not they want to use this signature before its put in.

@Sonder Some good suggestions, most of which I'm already working on - as for the picture size limit, I'm looking at making it a lot smaller and thinner already and I'll keep this in mind. As for the images, these are all just images I've found on google which I've edited - if you could make some swanky pictures I'll be more than appreciative

Thank you!

@Ant Arni

Sounds great! Love the work you've done with this, the stats page and everything. If you have not applied for Dev already, god damn do it. 

It should work resizing it down to under 500px using the in-website image editor, but I think the website still recognises the image as its original size of 771x186px, possibly cause its a link fetching the image from your website. If any devs see this, I'd kindly ask if you could look into it, I think quite a few people would like to use this, not just staff which seems to be above the limitations <3 

@Sonder Added a minified version underneath the original full image, which is 500 x 100 - should be working now

Cant you just become a Dev for this community already

• Haha
Reactions: Ant
@Wilco When I link in an image, for example http://www.sig.arni.site/signature.php?id=76561198062083666&blur=false&image=2, it turns it into an image automatically but I think at the same time it uploads it to the website and creates its own link. For example, if you try to get the link for the image below, you should get the link that I just gave you, but instead you get a proxy link like https://www.roleplay.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://www.sig.arni.site/mini-signature.php?id=76561198044306751%26blur=false%26image=2&key=3b463dfec51bd2c4ed3693028a4921685c82bcdabf5284a39a4acfe45e2378b2

I assume this is the reason for the stats not being updated automatically? If you look at Danish's signature at the time of posting it says he has £10,046,667 when the image should say he has £10,837,166 (and it does if you go on the raw link, meaning it is working correctly but something on RPUK's side is stopping it) - the updated amount. Could we possibly get a fix for this?

Basically, these images won't update automatically because of this system, I assume to protect people from dodgy links which is fair enough - perhaps an exception could be made for these? Or remove this system if it's not necessary?

UPDATE!!

Live banners can now be customised live on any players page directly at stats.arni.site

sig.arni.site will redirect to the stats page!

Back