What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis News Network

Kilmannan

Altis News.png
'Truth, Liberty and Daytime Telly Violence'

​

Welcome to the Altis News Network!

Here at ANN (not affiliated with AAN), we believe in bringing you, the public of Altis, the best stories from across the island as they break. With live (at the time...) reports brought to you from the field by our intrepid, brave, intelligent, witty, charming, courageous reporter, Brian MacPherson, we aim to bring the truth to your television.

We are ungoverned, unregulated and unremitting in our cause to get the truth to Altis like never before.

We bring you explosions. We bring you excitement. We bring you terror, adventure and intrigue from every corner of Altis, right in to your living room.

How do I support ANN?
What a superb question. ANN is a Public Service Broadcast, and as such has no corporation backing. If you enjoy watching ANN broadcasts, please consider the following ways in which you can support us to deliver the news, to you, when (shortly after....) it happens.

• Sponsor messages

That's right! You too can have your organisation, business, gang or otherwise mentioned during the broadcast as we cut in and out of the action! What better way to boost your business or spread your name across the island?

[*]Event coverage

• Have that inside knowledge? Planning something big? Why not have Altis News Network there to cover the drama as it unfolds and bring it to a wider audience? Your heroic or hostile actions shown across the nation, gaining you fame, notoriety or adoration.

Please contact Brian MacPherson to discuss the above options and related fees.

I have a story
If you have a story you would like to share with ANN, or if you have information or leads, then you can either contact us via:

• The Government website and the ANN Contact section HERE
  • Our secure, confidential 24/7 News Desk Report Line: +44 7564320493 

Should one of our News Desk operators not be available, you will be given the opportunity to leave a message and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

Broadcast Library

Please see our chronological list of broadcasts or visit our Network Channel

January 1st: Supreme Leader Assassination

January 1st: Civilian Execution

January 4th: Air Crash in Kavala

January 4th: IDAP

January 4th: Police Chase with Fatality

January 6th: Terror at Altis Airport

January 6th: Church Chaos

January 7th: ANN Tragedy

January 8th: Drugs Haul

January 8th: Police flee robbery

January 9th: OG peace offering

January 9th: Explosions rock Kavala

January 13th: UNMC Oppress ANN

More broadcasts will be logged on a continual basis. If you know of a breaking story, tell us if you see us on the island!

Current Statistics
Casualties recorded: 11
Deaths recorded: 6
ANN Vans destroyed: 9
ANN Helicopters destroyed: 5

Remember!

Altis News Network: Truth, Liberty and Daytime Telly Violence

(I've done this so I don't clog the shit out of this forum with my videos)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 8522

​

Here at ANN (not affiliated with AAN), we believe in bringing you, the public of Altis, the best stories from across the island as they break. With live (at the time...) reports brought to you from the field by our intrepid, brave, intelligent, witty, charming, courageous reporter, Brian MacPherson, we aim to bring the truth to your television.

We are ungoverned, unregulated and unremitting in our cause to get the truth to Altis like never before.

We bring you explosions. We bring you excitement. We bring you terror, adventure and intrigue from every corner of Altis, right in to your living room.

How do I support ANN?
What a superb question. ANN is a Public Service Broadcast, and as such has no corporation backing. If you enjoy watching ANN broadcasts, please consider the following ways in which you can support us to deliver the news, to you, when (shortly after....) it happens.

• Sponsor messages

That's right! You too can have your organisation, business, gang or otherwise mentioned during the broadcast as we cut in and out of the action! What better way to boost your business or spread your name across the island?

[*]Event coverage

• Have that inside knowledge? Planning something big? Why not have Altis News Network there to cover the drama as it unfolds and bring it to a wider audience? Your heroic or hostile actions shown across the nation, gaining you fame, notoriety or adoration.

Broadcast Library

More broadcasts will be logged on a continual basis. If you know of a breaking story, tell us if you see us on the island!

Current Statistics
Casualties recorded: 7
ANN Vans destroyed: 6

Remember!

Keep up the good wok, i really like your approach to the theme :)

Amazing roleplay and coverage, 

I'm from the Terror at Altis Airport and I thoroughly enjoyed your approach to it, as well as the interview!

Shoutout to @Fergus the Hostage for playing along too, was an enjoyable situation. 

Can't wait to see more

View attachment 8522

​

How do I support ANN?

• Sponsor messages

[*]Event coverage

Broadcast Library

January 8th: Police flee robbery

Current Statistics
Casualties recorded: 7
ANN Vans destroyed: 6

Remember!

Looks fucking great!! 

Updated: January 9th: OG peace offering

Altis News Network would like to engage with Altis Police Force for a counter to the statement made by OG and the impact it would have on operational policing on Altis. You can contact our News Desk 24/7 via the Government website HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the next showing???

Back