What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Request: vests

Already requested the Carrier rig for rebels in a recent topic, but it is a rare item that you should only be able to get my negotiating with the cops/stealing it from an officer. I agree the all black vests should be an "only-police" item but at the same time I think the rebels should get a bigger diversity in their vests due to the fact that right now people only use the brown one (the green one is ugly af)

Already requested the Carrier rig for rebels in a recent topic, but it is a rare item that you should only be able to get my negotiating with the cops/stealing it from an officer. I agree the all black vests should be an "only-police" item but at the same time I think the rebels should get a bigger diversity in their vests due to the fact that right now people only use the brown one (the green one is ugly af)
I disagree, the tropic one goes really nicely with the CTRG Stealth Uniform

I have a black carrier rig if you want it.

How much you offering?
Honestly, I have no clue what things are priced at here. Relatively new you see. 50k?

I think uniforms are very important when it comes to roleplay. Especially rping as an organized unit. I'm trying to stay legal as much as I can, with my unit being legal, but I am unable to get anything stronger than pistols for defense and anything else than rangemasters belt "legally"

Back