What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

I need help From Admins,Police commands

Majed

Banned
Alright i had 1 year cooldown for my age problem and it was not really specified that happand 2017 can i apply now its 2018 but now really 1 year but like 2017 and 2018 and if its not possible can someone tell me when i can apply then because im 16 

You received a year cooldown from staff on 07/11/17 because of this your cooldown will be lift on 07/11/2018. If you wish to try and get it lifted before then, come to support and try to speak to a staff lead+. I’m not promising it will be removed, but it’ll be your best bet. @Majed

Last edited by a moderator:
You received a year cooldown from staff on 07/11/17 because of this your cooldown will be lift on 07/11/2018. If you wish to try and get it lifted before then, come to support and try to speak to a staff lead+. I’m not promising it will be removed, but it’ll be your best bet. @Majed
Cheers mate i will do my best :D 

Back