What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling 2 Garages 600M from Terisa Airport

G

GHOSTK1LL3R

D05482CB22764E7325DBBB1C09F1CC1F0CA59DB8

Selling these two garages from Terisa airport. really good for HM's as you can pull out Ifrits from here and drive to airport to be first on restart to get to Advanced weapons.

Selling both individually and currently have no buyout price. Feel free to PM offers if you want to keep yourself anonymous. 

Selling these two garages from Terisa airport. really good for HM's as you can pull out Ifrits from here and drive to airport to be first on restart to get to Advanced weapons.

Selling both individually and currently have no buyout price. Feel free to PM offers if you want to keep yourself anonymous. 
I mean, the Therisa airport is kinda bugged, Your Helis/ Planes spawns the wrong way, meants that i have to spend time moveing my jet around in order to take off. If was just at airport waiting for 50 sec at least. i can just take my jet out the right way and im at Dodgeys in notime. But i see Your point, i would have bidded here if i had Dodgeys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back