What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

8pm two minutes silence at Kavala Police Station for all to attend

Tadworth

In the shadows
Dev Team
CeKA29nW8AAIa0e.jpg:large

My thoughts and sympathies with those in Brussels today. 

Attacks like these we have seen today have no place in our world and should be met severe consequences to all involved.

We must stand up to violence like this not with hatred but with love and compassion and we continue to protect our security and the basic values that we live by.

We take pride in these values and people of all faiths, races and creeds will not allow the tiny minority of people to divide us. 

--- 

To commemorate all the people who have died in the terrible attacks that happened today and on the 13th of November last year, there will be two minutes of silence at Kavala Police Station for all who want to attend.  (8PM) Server 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you did this Joseph, will try and attend.

Can we make a rebel/police truce just for the 2 minutes so guns etc will not be dealt with? 

Glad you did this Joseph, will try and attend.

Can we make a rebel/police truce just for the 2 minutes so guns etc will not be dealt with? 
I can assure you the police will be in possession of no firearms or weapons for these two minutes. 

It's a nice idea that you're setting this up. 

Just thought of a technically though, server restarts at 8. Maybe move it 5 minutes backwards or forwards?

It's a nice idea that you're setting this up. 

Just thought of a technically though, server restarts at 8. Maybe move it 5 minutes backwards or forwards?
Yeah, we'll be waiting about 10 mins to get everybody in anyways, just means people will be coming on at that time that's all.

This is a really nice idea... Been living hell in Turkey for the past 2 weeks aswell with the terrorist bombings and all. 

The 5th Order will be there with all our hearts and thoughts.

Special thanks to @DI Joseph Tadworthfor organizing this 

I will try and get as many copper kings attending as possible. Well done for setting this up

Can we have an admin on standby for this to deal with the trolls that will inevitably show up?

Myself and several NHS members will be attending too.

Back