What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ExtendedClip1995 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEMO

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Savage

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199418107027

Character ID: 81639

The date when this happened: 11/03/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello. I bought a glock 17 and 40 bullets i had it in my inventory, i then when to the citizen parking lot took out my owned car the first car you start the game with to be exact i then place it into the trunk with 17 bullets when i closed the trunk and reopend it seconds after the 17 bullets and the glock 17 had dissapeared and is not in my trunk inventory slots. I am a new player to PC, and GTA Roleplay so this is very upsetting situation to be in. before that happened i purchased the items not long before via a bank transfer on the game. if help could be provided to solve this situation. would be apprciated thank u.

unfortunately for me i do not have the clipping software. so there is only in game evidence if that can be seen

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: glock 17 and 17 bullets 280000. the other bullets i still have because i didnt place into the trunk

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there @ExtendedClip1995

What most likely happened is that you stored your ammo and firearm in your vehicle that had yet to fully spawn in and was therefore local. When you then looked again seconds later the vehicle had fully spawned in and therefore had a different inventory. Unfortunately, due to your lack of evidence, we cannot determine that this is what has taken place and we can therefore not issue you a compensation. 

The best recommendation would be to try to get a clipping software and to always give your vehicles a couple of seconds to spawn in fully so that your putting items into the right inventory. The best way to check this is to keep an eye on the license plate to doublecheck that it matches yours.

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back