What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lantern mc’s home!

Taelor

Donator
Donator
Lantern mc has been around for a little while now and we are yet to feel at home anywhere, after looking more in depth we have finally found somewhere we call home and that is grapeseed.
We feel that we have established ourselves into the rpuk server as a great group of people that provide good rp.

Here is 2 mlo’s we are looking to put forward
Let me know what you guys think please .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also really like the actual Kutte model of the apollo one

Yeah Red Roses one is my favourite, agree with Cursed Oni about the Tattoo situation, could provide high quality RP within the MC and also offer an avenue of revenue for the clubhouse outside of being a bar tbh

I get the idea, and I agree that Lantern is reaching a place where they could do with their own club house.

When that's said, none of these mlos are free, or from a creator with which the server already has a subscription (As far as I know).

Some of the decorations are questionable as well imo 😅

I'd love to work on an mlo down the line though... ❤️

Latern have been around for a while, established and have gone through the early internal politics all groups do and survived it. It would be good to see you guys get a home and progress further :)

If you like the style of the first one 229s one is vacant now, It was also picked from Apollo and things where changed up to make it seem less "Biker" which could always be reverted back to how it originally was (I don't think much changed besides picture frames).

Out of the ones you have put though the second Apollo one looks good imo, and the red roses one. The first Apollo one looks like a massive warehouse from the outside

The roleplay opportunities as @The Cursed Oni said from the tattoo chair and other aspects are nice and also provides a business opportunity with the bar potentially.
I do really like the 'petite-ness' of the 2nd proposed clubhouse, big enough to house the MC but small enough to not look like you've moved into an industrial warehouse and you've just got empty rooms..

Thank you guys these are obviously all ideas that we have put across it would be great to hear a dev’s perspective tbh aswell

If you like the style of the first one 229s one is vacant now, It was also picked from Apollo and things where changed up to make it seem less "Biker" which could always be reverted back to how it originally was (I don't think much changed besides picture frames).

Out of the ones you have put though the second Apollo one looks good imo, and the red roses one. The first Apollo one looks like a massive warehouse from the outside
That is a cursed area xD

The red roses looks amazing and would make some great RP with the tatto chair and the small MC clubhous is really cool and its on a good location aswell.

+1 Lantern MC bring a positive vibe to the server, been around for a while and roleplaying, good to see the biker scene growing. +1 for their own Clubhouse

+1 Lantern MC bring a positive vibe to the server, been around for a while and roleplaying, good to see the biker scene growing. +1 for their own Clubhouse
We really do try it’s all about RP not just shooting off guns

Back