What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Low FPS in FiveM

Yeah everything is compatible, Just check the box your cooler came in to see if you have the LGA 1700 mounting hardware to fit the new motherboard.
Don't forget the contact frame, They're quite important for newer intel stuff because the retention bracket can bend leading to uneven mounting pressure. Don't buy an expensive one, Just a cheap amazon/ebay one will do.

I bought the Mobo, RAM and CPU you recommended, its like a new game!!

Running between 130-170fps

Thanks for all your help!

@Tommo
Those parts arrived rapid wtf lol.
Make sure ram is configured in the 2nd and 4th slot.
Don't forget to enable XMP, Update chipset drivers and so on.
Do yourself a BIG favour too and watch a couple of videos of overclocking your CPU. There's still gains to be had, I know it might seem daunting but it's quite straight forward in this day and age.
Just aim to lock the CPU at 5.5ghz so your clock speed isn't always fluctuating. This will result in the most stable fps.

Last edited:
@Tommo
Those parts arrived rapid wtf lol.
Make sure ram is configured in the 2nd and 4th slot.
Don't forget to enable XMP, Update chipset drivers and so on.
Do yourself a BIG favour too and watch a couple of videos of overclocking your CPU. There's still gains to be had, I know it might seem daunting but it's quite straight forward in this day and age.
Just aim to lock the CPU at 5.5ghz so your clock speed isn't always fluctuating. This will result in the most stable fps.
I picked them up from Scan lol

yeah put it in 2 and 4 and enabled XMP, drivers on, i will watch the overclock videos too

Thanks bro!!

Glad to see you were able to get this resolved. I told you someone in the community would be able to fix this issue!

Back