What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 792 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Smithson Jones

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 792

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pretty self explanatory tried to take "792" hostage as we knew another from being my dealer but was acting sus but i hold a knife to him and he jus runs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/XmzydfnvbWGyw/d1337qsKqWni?invite=cr-MSxMY0IsNTI1ODgzMTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I would be said player "792", I can understand your frustration by this clip but on my screen you were quite a distance away, after I initiated the carry option and failed, I walked away to the back end of my chopper. Given this distance I had, I most definitely had time to run to the pilot seat and evade you ONTOP of all this, I'm literally friendly with you so I didn't even think you were serious lol but I still kept caution and ran from you in case you weren't joking around. 

You even see this difference in where we're standing in your clip whenever I seem to "teleport" and glitch around, which I'm very glad shows in your clip because I don't have recording software installed.

I do plan to get a better pc soon but I find your report quite silly given what I'd seen from my end and I hope the admins understand that.

Furthermore I believe you should've confirmed any mishaps beforehand with me personally in discord before putting up a report, as stated above: We clearly had different FPS etc, in my screen I was quite the distance from you as you pulled out a knife and again, this is even obvious in your very own clip, I clearly teleport through the helicopter on your screen because on mine I was further away, you were seeing my lag basically. 

I'm by no means a role-model role-player but I've genuinely been RP'ing more so now than I ever have done. (As an undertaker who picks up the injured in a hearse and takes them to Pillbox).

I'll be online for the next 30 mins tops if you still want to discuss it but all the same, I find that pointless now that you've gone to this extent. 

Furthermore I believe you should've confirmed any mishaps beforehand with me personally in discord before putting up a report, as stated above: We clearly had different FPS etc, in my screen I was quite the distance from you as you pulled out a knife and again, this is even obvious in your very own clip, I clearly teleport through the helicopter on your screen because on mine I was further away, you were seeing my lag basically. 

I'm by no means a role-model role-player but I've genuinely been RP'ing more so now than I ever have done. (As an undertaker who picks up the injured in a hearse and takes them to Pillbox).

I'll be online for the next 30 mins tops if you still want to discuss it but all the same, I find that pointless now that you've gone to this extent. 
Fact of the matter is the video shows u actively NVL'ing an

d i can include more if required including you trying to take my hostage away in your Heli as well as carrying him. Fact of the matter is I Was in the advantage and gave you ample opportunity to surrender along with not even lunging towards you after you NVL id be appreciative to see any side from yourself otherwise i wont be replying to this report.

Nonsense, again its a lag/d-sync issue clearly by the looks of your clip. If someone pulls a knife out from a distance of 5 or 10 ft away, you better believe that the other person will have the thought to run IF THEY CAN and probably more so if they value their life.

I have now downloaded Medal to record future scenarios that may require it but that won't exactly help out here sadly. 

Honestly if you had of ask me to speak in discord during or right after the situation then I would've seen your end of the stick and we could've solved it in-game.

I know it doesn't exactly make me exempt to the rules but I do play on a potato PC so I do experience an unbelievable amount of lag and d-sync, especially when driving. Its probably the main reason I drive a hearse all the time because if I drive a fast car, I'll literally fall through the ground over and over again. (Even more so when people are in the car with me). 

A massive factor as well that you seem to be deliberately avoiding for the sake of a report is that for the last 3 days me and you have been incredibly friendly with each other, I've been selling you non-stop coke for the past 3 days so that is another minor reason as to why I didn't FREEZE in fear because I did not think in a million years that you were being serious and there's ALOT of people that pull out weapons and joke around with their friends e.g. with knives, baseball bats etc. Regardless of this minor reason, I had DISTANCE on you on my screen so I did the obvious and ran to safety and closed the door behind me, I highly doubt a knife or even your fists could RP break into the helicopter door or window (and if you think windows in a house or on a car are the same density as the windows of an aircraft, you're mistaken there also). 

I plan to upgrade my pc very soon and when I do, I'll not have to worry about silly situations like this that can be easily avoided. 

P.S Any admins reason this, I apologise for how this scenario has ended up but I've told nothing but the truth and the truth only, I hope you can understand that it was completely a d-sync issue, something I plan to fix very soon.

I was the individual taken hostage in this situation, I do not have any footage from my end - although...

From my perspective it seemed as if you two were friends, especially seeing as Frank was called in with the Heli by yourself to provide "backup" or an escape, personally if someone I classed as a friend pulled a knife on me in that situation I would've also thought he was joking at first. When frank realized you wasn't joking the distance he had from you in my perspective was more than sufficient to give him a chance to run. 

This is not NVL in my eyes because he clearly thought it would be safe to escape as he immediately ran giving him plenty of space away from the knife (which it was as you couldn't catch him, nor did you stab him before he reached safety)

Nonsense, again its a lag/d-sync issue clearly by the looks of your clip. If someone pulls a knife out from a distance of 5 or 10 ft away, you better believe that the other person will have the thought to run IF THEY CAN and probably more so if they value their life.

I have now downloaded Medal to record future scenarios that may require it but that won't exactly help out here sadly. 

Honestly if you had of ask me to speak in discord during or right after the situation then I would've seen your end of the stick and we could've solved it in-game.

I know it doesn't exactly make me exempt to the rules but I do play on a potato PC so I do experience an unbelievable amount of lag and d-sync, especially when driving. Its probably the main reason I drive a hearse all the time because if I drive a fast car, I'll literally fall through the ground over and over again. (Even more so when people are in the car with me). 

A massive factor as well that you seem to be deliberately avoiding for the sake of a report is that for the last 3 days me and you have been incredibly friendly with each other, I've been selling you non-stop coke for the past 3 days so that is another minor reason as to why I didn't FREEZE in fear because I did not think in a million years that you were being serious and there's ALOT of people that pull out weapons and joke around with their friends e.g. with knives, baseball bats etc. Regardless of this minor reason, I had DISTANCE on you on my screen so I did the obvious and ran to safety and closed the door behind me, I highly doubt a knife or even your fists could RP break into the helicopter door or window (and if you think windows in a house or on a car are the same density as the windows of an aircraft, you're mistaken there also). 

I plan to upgrade my pc very soon and when I do, I'll not have to worry about silly situations like this that can be easily avoided. 

P.S Any admins reason this, I apologise for how this scenario has ended up but I've told nothing but the truth and the truth only, I hope you can understand that it was completely a d-sync issue, something I plan to fix very soon.
Yes we have been "Friendly" with each other to a degree and this whole situation would of been avoided till you tried to take my hostage on several occasions with a "Sorry George" The second you did that the trust was broken and I wanted to take you also as a hostage. Friendship and selling me coke is irrelevant you did NVL and that's the fact.

However waking up this morning with a mounting headache. I have come to a revelation of the fact even considering you NVL'd i had a pretty fun chase and hostage situation afterwards so im no longer harbouring any issue in regards to thinking you ruined the situation on my behalf. And for that reason ill be requesting this report be Closed

Report closed upon request of author.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back