What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ceko - Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fet

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fetran Emersyn

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ceko - Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/22/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1747

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I think the video is pretty self explanatory, but I got downed for saying that his friend "Jplack?" got spliffed.
This situation ended with him coming back to take me to hospital and a passerby said they would do it so I gave permission to them to take me instead. This resulted in me not losing anything but armour and I believe roughly 20-25 minutes of my time.

We talked on discord liaison and he was very apologetic, and realised what he did was pretty bad roleplay; therefore I do not want ceko to be banned from this report as I believe it's fair to give people a chance to learn from mistakes. I would like a note added to his profile so that he can be held accountable if he does something like this in the near future.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Wu0BeEra_0-44/g9YUkPuJm4To
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Staff and Fet.

In this situation, someone had come on balla turf whilst I was selling drugs to ask me something. As I had turned, he told me someone was down and I had quickly went to look. My friend was down on turf due to an apparent shooting, so I was gonna pick him up and obviously try to take my injured friend to hospital for him to recover. As I was getting off my bike, I heard Fet mention that my friend had been "spliffed". I took this comment as unkind and insulting (in RP) toward my critically injured friend who had just been shot on my own turf. As a criminal character and a notorious gang membert with many dead friends and many that have been hospitalised, the term "spliffed" isn't a friendly word, and caused for me to retaliate. I proceeded to hit him with the bat twice and to which I had downed him to teach him a lesson to not speak ill, or make jokes about my injured friend on my own turf. I was going to take him hospital so he would remember to not do it again, however a passerby offered to do it for me as I was taking my friend first in the two seater vehicle.  

I didn't think anything of the situation as I don't think its RDM, however fet had pulled me into discord and explained how he felt him saying that my friend had been "spliffed" was not enough for me to down him and I explained that to me those are fighting words and not "joking" words. After a short and swift talk me and Fet had resolved this situation and I didn't think a report would come out of this. We was both understanding of eachothers side, and I did apologise to him as he felt like that there should have been a little more RP. I am aware that this report isn't for the purpose of getting me banned but purely to add a note as he had explained to me in another follow up call we had on discord. I believe in the ticket Fet asked if it was possible to add a note to my profile, and he was told that its possible and was advised to place a report up for this to happen. I was not sure if I should respond to this as it's not for ban purposes but I will just include my side of the situation just for anycase. Just to clarify once again, we did resolve this in discord. 

Thanks for your time staff and Fet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, hello there,

To be honest this is pretty cut and dry. You decide to attack someone just because he said "spliffed". There is no quality roleplay provided on your end, looks like you just wanted to kill him for the fun of it, that is not the way this should be done. We have to remember that this is a roleplay server and just because someone pisses you off it doesn't matter you just get to kill him.

As a criminal character and a notorious gang membert with many dead friends and many that have been hospitalised, the term "spliffed" isn't a friendly word, and caused for me to retaliate.
So if i make a character and decide that if someone coughs then that annoys him and he has to kill them then i have the right to kill anyone that coughs? No, i don't, rules apply to everyone the same way and the backstory of your character does not change that.

Action taken:

G1.2 - Char id: 65591 - Perm ban with 6 month cooldown as per unban appeal conditions

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back