What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Yu Suk Kok - RDM<br>Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

DI TikTak

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Yu Suk Kok

Date of the incident

02/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I spawned in to Kavala Police Station i walked inside and got sot by a guy. His friend tryed to rob another officer. Before he shot i tryed to tell them it was against the rules. PC Karnii can also confirm will see if i can get a video SP wasent working but PlaysTV might. ;)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/HZiDQaq.jpg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@TikTak - Unfortunately a screenshot like that doesn't show a whole lot. You could have after all been dragged into the PD after the suspects had been detained. For this to proceed, we're going to need a video.

I can confirm TikTak was shot in the Bluezone. I did issue a final warning and kicked him off to read the rules after the incident. He understood what he had done as soon as I had arrived.

@Fluqi I have looked thru my PlaysTV and checked with other officers. Unfotunetly no video can be provided to this case. Tho @Karnii was also a vitness to this.

After speaking with @Randomized and discussing the situation, we feel that the reported party has been given enough chances to go Read &amp; Understand the rules yet he still even after being given a warning which some are not privy to &amp; as such a ban will be placed on the reported party for him to take time away and actually read the rules. 

Accepted - Action Taken

Yu Suk Kok - RDM BZ

Name:Yu Suk Kok

Steam ID:76561198007198927

GUID:cdbc4f7b7fab8c8f26bfea7394ef5cb7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back