What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

storing items interaction

Stevie

QOL addition, allow players to move items directly from the ground to storage.

Current system: ground > player inventory > storage
New system: ground > storage
When interacting with storage, change the UI to display these three options mentioned above. Helps with moving stuff around faster.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i dont get it
Nothing new here 🥴

When you're moving items for e.g. ores from a truck into storage the process is:
move items from truck > player inventory > storage > repeat.
What I'm saying is, if you were to drop it on the floor and interact with storage you can store it from the floor directly into storage so:
move items from truck > ground > interact with storage and stash without having to open and close it as stuff can be moved straight into the storage from the ground.

Also just to add, it would even better if you could directly deposit the maximum stack amount into the storage, example:
interact with truck > right click and have an option to throw max stack onto the floor > interact with storage and deposit maximum stack from floor into storage.

Nothing new here 🥴

When you're moving items for e.g. ores from a truck into storage the process is:
move items from truck > player inventory > storage > repeat.
What I'm saying is, if you were to drop it on the floor and interact with storage you can store it from the floor directly into storage so:
move items from truck > ground > interact with storage and stash without having to open and close it as stuff can be moved straight into the storage from the ground.

Also just to add, it would even better if you could directly deposit the maximum stack amount into the storage, example:
interact with truck > right click and have an option to throw max stack onto the floor > interact with storage and deposit maximum stack from floor into storage.
yeah ok

Back