What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bob Saget - 01/07/2017 Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Saget

In-game Name
Dog the bountyhunter

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/19/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
its just say moneydupe

Reason given for your ban.
Well it is saying moneydupe buts thats not true

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well it was time that all exp members got banned except me because i left gang 1 day before. After that some server changes unbanned some exp members accidently and my old friends from exp come to play and we goofed around littlebit because we know that there will be fix soon and they get ban soon again. So we goofed around i combat logged couple times and i crashed my plane accidently in kavala (trying to do some nice stunts with crane). and after that i got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
well i was sure that i will never gonna play on this server again but some of my friends still playing there and some of them also got unban and returned on this wonderful community and im asking if i can get one more change. I want play with my friends and make many new friends. i understand if u cant unban me im still want to thank everyone on this community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This ban was a long time ago. What have you been doing since then?

Can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

sorry i was in work so i broke rules combat logging and trolling. So combat logging means that  u are logging out to avoid something that gonna happen to u or u die and log out to save gear. Trolling means that u are goofing around harming other players roleplay for being jerk

You have been gone a very long time, i'm hoping you have matured since, I am going to unban you however, we will be keeping our eyes on you, so don't let me down.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back