What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UnpronounceableWords - Unban Application (Unbanned 05/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: UnpronounceableWords

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocapepsi/(Don't take the description too serious, it's more like an inside joke)

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

e8a4d6a37e9d76af7d8aead2a80b269f (I inserted the SteamID64 because the normal one does not work.)

Date & Time you was banned: 29/01/2015, 02:58 PM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Hey, first of all i'd like to start of with my point of view what happend. All started when i was detained and about to get arrested by a Cop. We were in the backyard of a Police station when suddenly a bunch of guys turned up and literally shot everybody that was standing there except me in order to free me. After they un cuffed me, i sticked around with them at the police station. I know i should have known better and it sounds pathetic but at that time i did not know that it wasn't allowed to kill people within the Blue areas. Anyway, So the cops spawned back and got shot my this one guy in the crew (Who had automatic rifles by the way). I thought that he would be more experienced with that gear and that he knows what he's doing. Yeah, so i shot one cop too. We sticked around a bit longer and the other guys killed some more cops. That's the point where i actually started wondering if it's even allowed, because basically, they were spawnkilling. I asked them to move on. Later some time, a guy landed with his chopper and we wanted to jack him. I asked him to get on the ground and to give me the keys. He replied no and that's when the leader of that group shot him with the words "Well fuck you then". Now that was the time when i ran away from them because i figured that that was just pure RDM.

So now, why would you let me play again?

I guess i've learned what done wrong. At the same day, i talked to a friend on steam who actually suggested me the server and he explained me it wasn't allowed. I know i should have know better, and i did read the rules, i really did but i guess not in the caring way that i should have. I have re-read the rules and understand them now, I'm not going to do the same mistake again. I really like this server and actually had a bunch of pretty conversations so far. I would like to get back playing.

Hope to see you soon.

//Unpronounceablewords. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

I was online last week when you and your friends were terrorising the server near the garage in Kavala.

You do know this is a strict roleplay server and just killing everyone is not on?

I was online last week when you and your friends were terrorising the server near the garage in Kavala.

You do know this is a strict roleplay server and just killing everyone is not on?
They are not my friends i just met them there.

And yeah i know that now, since someone explained me it and i re-read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back