What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

driving/ Wheel support to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey woodruff

Unlinked
I do a lot driving and having no interest in some of the other activities I would appreciate if you would have driving/ Wheel support to the server i have been in other servers and its a simple fix eg the config file I feel this would add another level of immersion not only for myself but for other members of the RP community it's not a hard fix I'm also shocked to this this is not been added as this is basic at this point

Kind regards
M.Woodruff

I would appreciate if you would have driving/ Wheel support to the server i have been in other servers and its a simple fix eg the config file
The only method I'm aware of that allows steering wheel support is enabling script hook which would also allow people to use client side mod menus so there's no way we would enable that.

who ever runs the server needs to add it to the server CFg.file this will let people use the wheel if the steps above have been followed the line you need to add is ( SERVER OWNERS AND DEVS MUST HAVE THIS in your server.cfg = sv_scriptHookAllowed 1)

if you would let to do some testing as long as server side has done the steps and client has added the mod to there file path go in the server and press P to pull up the (Manual Transmission) menu this should add the support no problems

who ever runs the server needs to add it to the server CFg.file this will let people use the wheel if the steps above have been followed the line you need to add is ( SERVER OWNERS AND DEVS MUST HAVE THIS in your server.cfg = sv_scriptHookAllowed 1)
As I said that allows people to use client side menus (e.g. lambda menu) which would allow people to spawn whatever vehicles/clothing/peds etc that they want so there is no way we would ever enable that.

Rejected due to the exploits available
Thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back