What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Miners & Co

Tobes

The time has finally come!

I present to you Miners & Co the fastest growing Mining & Smelting company in the city.

Miners & Co has one purpose and that is to satisfy the customer. To meet the needs of production for all sectors of the city and to ensure that an individual can choose to not go to the mine, and in exchange for tender the customer can spend more time doing the things that they love. Our company boasts one of the strongest reputations for being able to deliver, resulting in a grand total of 294,000 Ore mined over a two month period. Our passion and dedication to the business is paramount and unwavering. We have a dedicated team and efficient methods that have proved to mark us as one of the best at delivering a product on a timely basis.

Through out this thread I will tell the story of Miners & Co

1714918249027.jpeg

Last edited:
Chapter one:
Humble beginnings

Miners & Co stared in early February of 2024. The idea came about after Jack, Archie and Opa decided to go into the mining industry. Archie was a sesoned member of the city and had a good client base. Jack was charismatic and a hard worker and Opa, well lets just say Opa is a creep and was assigned the job of recruiting as well as filling the HR diversity quota because he's German. The three were initially equal partners and ceo's within the business.

Crates has been well established on in use in the city at this point, the operation was reasonably small revolving around the work of the three employees. Working with crates onsite with perhaps a bike or two in use. The demand was high at the time for raw material and the city had fairly recently lost a number of craft able products due to deterioration as well as a general increase in demand. The moral was high and the company was doing well off the bat with fairly few hurdles.

1716410318169.pngjack.png 1716410453161.png_________________OPA_____________________________________________JACK____________________________________________ARCHIE___________________

old school add png.jpgold school.png

Last edited:
Chapter Two:
Merger with Rogers
logo.png
Roger's Salvage and Scrap had been an established mining business that was actively competing with Miners & Co since the start of its formation. It had been the one of the most effective mining companies and had taken the majority of the public market share at the time doing several millions in turnover every week over the winter since reliable industries declined. After a number of weeks of being in business Jack was approached by two members of the Roger's Mining Crew being Adam and Marcel. They had a proposition for the company. They wished to merge their assets and their remaining employees who had good merit into Miners & Co. Adam and Marcel had been prompted to make this decision after their Boss Nathan and his mates went awol in the city and left the to manage a fast growing company by themselves. Which they did due fully but they did not enjoy it, awaiting a hopefully return of their colleagues but it did not come to past. Marcel and Adam needed someone who could manage their work.

Roger's Salvage and Scrap a number of assets which included several containers. An additional client base. Multiple trucks filled with crates both packers and mules. And a million pound investment into the business. And some pre existing agreements with groups that will be discussed in the future. They also brought their expertise and a hard as stone work ethic. They were given the task of being the heads of the mining Department. Chris who is the brother of Adam in the city also joined, all of which had extensive experience in regards to the do's and don'ts while at the mine.

chris.pngadam bong jpgg.jpgmarcel.png
______________CHRIS____________________________________ADAM_______________________________________MARCEL______________

adam and marcel jpg.jpg
big deals spg.jpg

Attachments

• chris.png
    chris.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
Chapter Three:
Honey Moon
Now to say this time within the business was not a troublesome one would be an understatement. Near constant arguing was the norm. What happens when you take a bunch of grown men and throw them down a mine shaft together for 8 Hours a day is they become similar the a group of cats, friendly and coherent but at each others throats within the same instance. Some of the issues during this time included Marcel forgetting to bring a pick axe every day. Daily scrapping. Work accidents. People forgetting to bring a backup fuel can while in the wilderness. Arguments over the best conduct for the business, and Procedure. Collisions on bikes in the mine. The stealing and loss of crates. And a brain melting session at the end of every day when the shares of the days needed to be calculated and dished out. These issues were largely resolved by a fair amount of banter, understanding, and music in the mine. Plus maybe 30 hours of tiring discussions and explanations. Spreadsheets were also created to track the sheer volume of product being sold and to keep record of the client base so one individual could do a job without the needed to have another colleague in the city.

miners.jpg

20240210202314_1.jpghate crime.pnghatecrome 02.pnglol.png
scappin .jpg

junkie.pnglol 2.jpgwwe.jpg
in the sky .jpg

Back