What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cal woods - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal woods

Unban Appeal for Cal woods 

In-game Name: Cal Woods

Server: Discord

Steam ID: -- 76561198847120147

Ban ID: 308549345366769666

Reason given for your ban: I was opening to many tickets in the server which lead to me getting banned.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Spamming tickets and annoying the staff which lead to a ban.

Why should we unban you ?: Again i love this server too much to give up on it i have a life on here which was amazing i made friends and had my own life which was amazing i would do anything to have this chance again and would not disappoint you 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain why you decided to make multiple tickets and ignore what the staff members had said in prior tickets that overall lead to the ban being given. 

Why didn't you follow what we said? If you can't listen to us with a ticket, How can we be sure you simply won't break more rules should we give you the opportunity to return? 

@Cal woodsPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back