What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cal woods - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal woods

Unban Appeal for Cal woods 

In-game Name: Cal Woods

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198847120147

Ban ID: 308549345366769666

Reason given for your ban: For opening alot of tickets and being disrespectful towards staff.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had opened up too many tickets up and then i was disrespectful to the staff members whilst also trying to seek higher staff ranks

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me because i am very deeply sorry for how i treated the staff members and it should have never happened when they only try to help. i have had a long time to think about my actions and truely feel bad for how i acted. i am hoping you will give me another chance so i can prove to all staff memebers that i am sorry and that it will never happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

firstly i wanted to apologise to the entire staff team for me throwing my toys out of the pram and acting childish, if i could delete it i really would. i do deeply apologise for this, i got frustrated and really upset due to being banned and and took it too far. this was also posted on the same day i had gotten banned hence why i was frustrated and upset. Now i really hope you would accept my sincere apology and consider giving me a second chance to prove that this would not happen again and know that i would 110% follow the rules and guidlines put in place. i would also like to deeply apologise to those staff members Liam, Sammy and Lundmark who i personally was rude and disrespectful to and hope that you would accept my genuine apology. i am truely sorry for my behaviour.  

Hello there @Cal woods
I hope you're doing well. 

You would 110% follow the rules and guidelines put in place? - I'd probably follow them 100% of the time, unsure how we'd get the extra 10%. 
I believe Liam is aware of your apology, I shall let the other two know. 

Do you often throw your toys around when something doesn't go your way? 
Let's say I unban you, how do I know you won't get frustrated and act childish again something doesn't go your way? 
If you've done it once to this *level*,  how do I know you won't top that up? - Is this the worst we've seen of you? 

Considering all that you've done n said, surely you'd put a bit more effort into your appeal, I think that review linked by Liam above has more effort than said appeal....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mike, 

I am doing well, hope you are to?

Thank you for replying to me I really appreciate it and also thank you in advance for letting your collegues aware of my sincere apology and hope they accept.

I am not typically one to throw toys around when things do not go my way. As I have stated before I am deeply sorry for the way I behaved and it is truely out of character for me. I absolutely loved playing the server and really got into it but then due to my own fault i was banned and got rather frustrated within myself that i let it happen. 

If you did decide to uban me, you can be assured I will not get frustrated and act childish again as I reflected to myself that the way I acted was not my character at all and I would hope that you would give me that opportunity to prove to you just that. There would not be an instance where it would get to this again and prove to you that i am not this rude, childish person. 

I really hope you do take my sincerity into consideration and hope that you allow me to prove to you all that. 

Thank you again for taking the time to reply back to me, and once again i am really sorry for everything that has happened. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t believe you actually are still Discord banned, can you try and join the Discord Server please 

Apologies, iPhone is fucky for looking at Discord bans. I've got you now.

Alright, I'm happy to lift this ban on you as I feel you've learned from your mistakes and we wont be here again going forth.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back