What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Cal woods - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal woods

Unban Appeal for Cal woods 

In-game Name: Cal Woods

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198847120147

Ban ID: !!rpuk11139!!

Reason given for your ban: While in combat with another player in the community, I wrongfully left the server, breaking the rule of combat logging and FRP.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to combat logging which i take full control of i have gone through the rules and this is a serious rule break as it takes the roleplay out of the server.

Why should we unban you ?: Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you can understand how much I love and appreciate your server. I know that my actions were wrong, and I promise to do better in the future. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or frustration that I may have caused, and I will do everything in my power, and definetly re-read the rules to ensure that this never happens again. Thank you for considering my ban appeal, your community is one of the best I've seen on fivem, featuring interactive friendly players and a great staff team, I hope you give me the chance to play in your server again and once again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you and the staff team here in your wonderful server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Cal woods
You are possible, the most self-entitled and least unbannable player I've come across.
Let's just quickly run through your timeline after being banned.
24/12 - Banned
30/12 - Appeal denied (you failed to read the rules and appealed before 1 month of your banned had passed)
24/1 - Appeal denied since you essentially didn't even try.
24/1 - Appeal denied, you made a pathetic attempt trying to lie about your situation.
24/1 - You open a discord ticket, acting entitled and demanding over something you caused yourself.
24/1 - You open another ticket, again acting entitled and demanding.
19/2 - Appeal denied, you failed to read (again) the reply to your previous unban which stated you were on another cooldown.
19/2 - Appeal timed out, you didn't reply.
27/2 - Appeal denied, essentially the same appeal you wrote on 24/1.

I feel obliged to just deny your appeal again and place another cooldown, but I'm curious to see what your reply is going to be to the following questions.

Start by quoting the rule you broke and explain how breaking it affects other players and why we have it in place, in your own words.
Also explain why you decided to break the rule.

Once you've done that I would like you to explain your behavior, have a look at the timeline I've provided and base your reply on that.

I was banned due to 'combat logging' which affects other players in the server as they dont get the full experience of playing a roleplayed server for a game they are choosing to play on. The reason that rule is in place is so that players, as i explained above, gets the full experience of playing a game they have chosen to play and to treat it as if it was real life. You wouldnt be able to just disappear from a scenario irl so it shouldnt be expected to on a roleplaying server where you should act as if you were irl. Breaking this rule, which i wished i never did, happened because unfortunately i got too angry within myself and decided to take a break to switch games and cool down.  However i realised i went about it in the wrong way and should of come of the game correctly instead of abruptly. 

My behavior since the beginning of this has not been the best, and i do apologise,  there is really no excuse for this but i did really enjoy playing the server and really wanted to get back on it. Has been the best game ive played on. Yet again i am sorry with how my behavior has been, ive just got so angry within myself and wanted to try my best to get back to playing the game. inexcusiable but true.

How can we put trust in you in the future, that you wont throw your toys out the pram when you break a rule?

I can 110% promise you that if i get given a second chance i would do everything i can to prove to you all that i wont break any rules and that you can trust me. it will show you that i do just want to play on this server  and enjoy myself, as this game really does bring me enjoyment. There wont be a split second from which you would think you need to pull me up on anything as i promise i wouldnt do anything to break the rules and break the trust from you all. I still am very deeply sorry for everything and really hope you can give me a second chance, where i will prove to you that i can be trusted and will not break another rule again. thank you.

Very well. 

I am willing to take a chance on you today. Do not make me regret it. 

Any bans within the next 6 months will be permanent, after that you will be falling back onto the fair bans system. Any more of that entitled nonsense and this was the last time you got our trust, I hope you understand that. Own up to your mistakes right away in future and stop wasting staff time by lying and throwing your toys out of the pram.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back