What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 252, 85 & other Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

John!
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Toby Daniels

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 252, 85 & other Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1714

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were attending an FTS on a stolen vehicle. The video starts the moment we arrive and before anything happens. Whilst there, 252 states that he is being watched and says we won't be shot but something may happen. I return to the vehicle as he was going to be taken back to the station for everyone's safety. As I get in the vehicle, a vehicle turns up behind me and shoots my colleague immediately and without a word. I shoot him and get shot immediately myself, and other shots are exchanged.

Due to nothing being said and us hardly even being threatened, I believe this to be RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/U4EI7MiXXtVAK/d1337rZhck8q?invite=cr-MSxEVmosMjM5NjYzNTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I've included a longer video that shows the interaction I had with the officer who first stopped me. Given the circumstances, I am a known Gang member who the police have classified as a high risk.
Driving through the notoriously violent territory of the Gang.
While being stopped, I let the officer know what would happen if I were to be arrested. I even asked the officer if I could use the radio to notify my men who were on the scene to stand down or face the consequences.

As seen in [CLIP 1], the officer was aware of the risk he was taking by making the arrest of me and informed his colleagues over the radio. Unfortunately, my microphone was not recorded, but Hank may have his point of view with it included.

We are on edge because the entire gang was raided a few days ago, and only seconds before that, 2 other members were arrested. What possible warrants might be in force is another unknown.
My vehicle, my clothing, and the territory around Cutlass are all strong markers of who I am. The officer decides to disregard this and continues taking the decision to arrest me. You should be able to see that a lot of roleplaying went into creating my characters persona so that any threats I make will be regarded seriously and the gangs reaction was not random.

I apologise if the roleplay seemed underwhelming.
For instance, we recently roleplayed with the police for about two hours just for it to end abruptly [CLIP 2], and this is a common occurence we experience. But we strive to get as much resolved in liasions.

[CLIP 1] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEEkzsfqVbc

26/01/2023 - Recent Police Experience

[CLIP -2] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olw8FdzmXls

I'm not even entirely sure where to begin on this report a player if I am being honest. 

When I first watched this video, it reminded me of the old Arma 3 Initiation of 'I have friends in the area and if you don't let me go you'll be shot'. Now granted, those were not the words that were spoken by Kane to the officer they were insinuating as much.

This is something we can not and will not allow to become the norm. Initiation is not a thing on FiveM, never has be and never will be, However, there has to be build up and backstory to actions you take. 

In this particular situation, there is no backstory, no build up. As such this makes the actions taken by players involved to be RDM. 

As is policy for mass situations like this one, everyone involved gets action taken on them to some degree. Some bans, some warnings. 

After consulting with other members of the staff team, it has been decided that the instigators of the situation will receive bans in line with the 'Fair Ban System' and those who followed through will be dealt with in line with the 'Fair Ban System' - Warnings, Bans all dependant on record. 

The roleplay from the gang 'Cutlass' as of late has been on a decline which has caught the attention of all members of our staff team, including the senior team of Leads+. Let this situation be a lesson not only to 'Cutlass' but to all players whether they may be Criminal Gangs, Legal Gangs etc. We will not stand for piss poor roleplay and we will begin cracking down on it if we see it. 

Report Accepted - - Action Taken!

Kane Kash - C1.7 - 1 Day

Eziekiel Montoya - G1.2 - Permanent Ban

Joshua Bean - G1.2 - 1 Week

Danny Mclovin - Warning

Luke Tee - C1.7 - 1 Day

Jamie Egan - Warning

Lew Cloud - Warning

Yafoob Snipes - Warning

Paul Mclovin - Warning

Bobby Cloud - Warning

All of you who have been issued warnings must remember that you are responsible for your own actions. In this case, you're lucky. Next time, you won't be. Only shoot if you're sure it's the right thing to do.

ban-hammer.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back