What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BubaGeo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubaGeo

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: I Really dont remember, joe something, maybe joe white?
Steam ID: 76561198165574209
Ban ID (just the numbers): 13723
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: It was such a long time ago I really don't remember what happened.
Why should we unban you: I wanted to take the opportunity here to apologize for what I did. I was investing so much time into the server it was a lapse of judgement, I felt attached to my character so regrettably got frustrated and made the mistake which I shouldn't have. After having time away from the server I realized the relationships built and the unique approach taken by staff is irreplaceable and honestly I have missed the rp of Rp.uk a ton, like being a member of lenny co. Rp.UK was what gave me so much enjoyment when it was needed. I may not remember why i was banned, but I do understand why respecting the rules is important for roleplay to thrive and I can promise I have learnt from this mistake which I am totally accountable for, but all I ask is for one more opportunity; I promise you this will never happen again, I miss RP.UK and the people so I beg that you will even consider me just for one more opportunity and I WILL prove myself and you will never see my name in a report again.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

All is good thank you, Hope you are doing well also :)

I Don't remember what I did exactly to get banned but the rule I broke was (C2.3) Combat logging.
as the ban was 8-9 months or so ago I Don't remember the incident, the actions I took or the things leading up to it, But despite not remembering, I do understand that every rule is in-place to keep a fun, fair and friendly server, and I disrespected that, for that I am sorry.
To add to this, I also understand the importance of rule C2.3. It Is unfair to Combat log in any situation as it strips any immersion from the surrounded/involved players

Thank you for your time :)

Good evening @BubaGeo

I hope all is well today :)

You say you do not remember what had happened so I shall jog your memory a bit, 08/08/2023 you were shot, logged out around 20 seconds later, you logged back in around 1AM and disconnected at 1:15. The next day (09/08/2023) you had been shot again, and then logged out 4 minutes later.

There is a patten here, why did you log out 3 times over 2 different situations?

Like I said it was 9 months ago, I don't remember why I did what I did, all I know is I will not repeat that rule break, or any for that matter.

if I truly remembered the situation I could tell you what I was thinking or why I did what I did. But with 100% honesty I do not remember.
I understand there was a pattern, but not to sound like a broken record but I Truly do not remember.

Good afternoon @BubaGeo

I was investing so much time into the server it was a lapse of judgement, I felt attached to my character so regrettably got frustrated and made the mistake which I shouldn't have.
Was this not a reason you had mentioned?

Now I understand that a lot of time has passed and you may not remember every detail of what happen but also you have to understand that it will be hard for us to tell that have learnt from this experience and will do better for going forward. If you cannot remember what happened how can you convince me that you have indeed learnt from it and won't take the same mistake again?

Since my ban, I have realized that RP is about RP. Not winning. Since then, on other servers I have tried to keep this in mind while playing, I'm not sure what else I could say to convince you besides I am sorry and It wont happen again, The only way I could prove to you is by being in the server and not breaking rules. Any possibility of a contingency? like a probation type thing, where if i get caught breaking any rule within idk, 5 months i will be perm banned again.

Besides this I am really not sure what to say.

thank you for your time!

Hello @BubaGeo

What roleplay have you been apart of on other servers?

What are you looking to provide on this server if you were to be unbanned?

I have countless hours on arma 3, arma reforger, RedM and FiveM

recently I have been playing RedM, my character was a Ex-lawman turned bounty hunter. I had a beef with a well known criminal and we agreed to go after each other on the pretenses that if one of us were to be killed by the other, It would be a perm death. So that's what made me take a break from the server, as he got the better of me lol. Was good fun, besides that I have played Og nopixel on arma 3 and many other servers

What are you looking to provide on this server if you were to be unbanned?

Can you answer this question as well for me please?

Sorry i forgot to say what i wish to provide the server.

the first thing I wish to provide is top class RP,I want to make a character that will start a tour/taxi/delivery firm, and hopefully work along side other businesses to provide goods, tourism and customers.
that is my main goal, but of course there is lots of roleplay and bumps along the road that might change that goal.

another thing is a friendly player for others to interact with and roleplay with.

Hello @BubaGeo

Thank you for your responses, I am happy to give you a second chance on this server but it would come with a full inventory wipe of your character 'Joe White'. Do you agree to this?

Okay yeah thats fine. Thank you for this second chance. I will not disappoint

Thank you for your time

Good afternoon @BubaGeo

I can confirm this has been done for you. Before you log back in a suggest you read over the server rules again so you do not end up back here.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will lead you back here.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back