What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mollsxo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delilah

Unban Appeal for Mollsxo 

In-game Name: Delilah Rose

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199225341296

Ban ID: !!rpuk9388!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for emoting twice during an active gunfight which is classed as exploiting.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this appeal. I would like to mention that this is my first ban in my 6 months being in this community as I try my best to not break rules and or go out of my way to break them. I have taken a few days break to sit and reflect on my actions and to realise why my actions have lead to a ban.

To add some context, 229 had finally pushed Triad Turf after 2-3 days of back and fourth fighting. They managed to take one of our roof's over looking the roof that I was on. I started shooting at some other 229 members down towards the car wash, as I was doing this, the 229 members on the roof took a couple of pot shots towards me, but then concentrated on someone elsewhere, this is when I decided to take the opportunity to take cover and radio/bandage/armour, what ever I needed, however my way of doing this was to lay down using emotes, which is an exploit and a breach of rule C2.2. I realise that as easily as I could've pressed my laydown bind, I could've just pressed Q, it was a panic spur of the moment decision, but I hold my hands up and admit that it was wrong and stupid of me.

The second time was almost immediately after. This one I have no excuse for, this was me just not thinking and repeating the same mistake. I had to go afk for 2 minutes at the time, but realistically if I knew something would need my attention, I should not have got myself into an active situation so close to the time. I could've handled it differently, by trying to find another spot, to take cover in correctly on the roof, without using my emotes.

Since my ban i have taken the time to reflect on my decisions and taken time to think about what i would of done differently if i could repeat the situation again, If i am given another chance with this community i can whole heartedly promise that this was a one time mistake and will never be repeated again if i am allowed back i am going to unbind the emotes and keep myself away from doing the same mistake again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, thank you for putting the effort that you have done in this appeal and showing that you have actually took time to reflect.

However I am quite confused to why you done this, didn't someone inform all members to remove this emote from key binds prior to this incident? Why didn't you do it?

Very clean record and then you ruin it with something like this.

Please quote the rule that you broke and explain why we have this rule.

Hello Robbie,

I honestly do not know myself why i decided to do such a stupid mistake and like i have said previously now i have taken time to reflect i have to admit it was very wrong of me. And yes we had someone inform all members to remove but me being me decided not to as i never wanted to use these emotes maliciously or to advantage myself in any way.

The rule I broke was:

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This rule is in place to make sure that all RP situations, spanning from things such as being inside the prison, making money, robbing banks, or in my case, gun fights are kept on a fair playing field and to stop people gaining an unfair advantage. Without this rule, the server would be chaos, with people constantly exploiting to get themselves out of situations, gain items/money or to give themselves an upper hand in combat situations. I see why this rule is in place, I see its importance, and I am sorry that I broke the rule and ruined the experience for others.

Thank you for taking your time to read through and reply 🙂

As mentioned earlier, you have a rather clean record up until now, so I am prepared to give you another chance. However I expect you to remove the key bind for any emotes that could be used as an advantage if you enter another gunfight.

Learn from this, do not make the same mistakes again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back