We are currently undergoing maintenance
The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.
Without the brilliant support of our donator's Roleplay UK would not be able to keep our multiple dedicated servers online and keep this community fully functional.
Dedicated servers are not cheap but to give you the best possible up-time and performance and to limit the effect on any attacks to our network this is our setup.
Dedicated Server 1: Altis Life S1
Dedicated Server 2: Altis Life S2 & Teamspeak
Dedicated Server 3: Altis Life S3 / Event Server / Dev Server
Dedicated Server 4: Website, Database, and backend services
When you donate you have peace of mind that you are donating to the biggest one of the biggest Roleplay Gaming community's in the UK and Europe, We have been online and busy since February 2014 and have long-term plans.
We are no fly by night server and are passionate about what we do and we are here driving the community forward daily with plans for the future going into the next 10-20 years whatever that may bring across other games and platforms.
Our Altis Life in-game economy is connected to our donation goal, therefore if the donation goal is met, every single player (all donators and non-donators) on the server receives 50% off all weapons and vehicles for the rest of that month.
Donation Terms & Conditions
Our payments are handled by Stripe
1. Your donation is made voluntarily therefore all donations are final. (No Refunds)
2. Your donation status will not be issued until cleared by the respective payment services. (This is usually instant).
3. Every donation you make is for the community and will be used to keep our servers funded, and because of that, we are not able to refund you.
4. If you dispute your payment with your card issuer then your account(s) will be banned from our community until said dispute has been resolved.
5. Donating does not exclude you from the main server rules or their punishments for a player. The rules will be enforced equally to all players and as such, if you become banned, no refunds will be issued.