What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[A.E.Z] Etroom (Action: Ban Issued 05/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimpen

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): [A.E.Z] Etroom

Description of what happened: Met the fine chaps of [A.E.Z] at the helipad in pyrgos. Was told to surrender in three seconds and that I did and then I was shot.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes I asked why they shot me and they said I did not surrender and a lot of other inmature crap. Turn up the volume so you can hear them talk in the noice of the nearby chopper. I had surrender clearly before they said 3 and still they shot me.

Value of item/money lost: Nothing, I usually stay away from these guys, it´s not about the value it´s more that I want to report how they behave at the rare occasions that we meet so you can start to keep an eye on them.
Don´t know if it´s a clear cut RDM either as they actually said something but didn´t feel ok that they just executed me when I did what they said, you have to be the judge of that.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
123 bang... poor roleplay... at least say something like the voices in my head are telling to me kill you... i am fighting it i am fighting it... bang

99f906a427a6c5a87f66421ca245763e -1 [A.E.Z] Etroom - Forum Report 05/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back