What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[A.E.Z] TOMBO (Action: Ban issued 05/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimpen

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): TOMBO ([A.E.Z] TOMBO now)

Description of what happened: Going to the diamond process, while landing I notice a guy with an illegal weapon laying on the roof of the industrial building just north of the diamond processing guy. It´s one of the buildings where you can climb up the ladders.
I inform the police. When the police arrive after a short while and is closing in on his position he logs off. If you look carefully you can see the guy on the roof disappear just as you get the chat/log message that TOMBO disconnected.
You see that the cops are closing in to his position as he logs out.
Seems like the cops were to much heat for him to take. Don´t know if it´s still combat log as no bullets had been fired yet?

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, I have nothing to resolve with him personally, have mentioned that he did it when arguing with A.E.Z about their general behaviour but haven´t got any response to it.

Value of item/money lost: Nothing, except that I missed a good show when the police were going to take him down.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's pretty much combat logging (exploting) i guess he knew he couldn't win the fight and didn't want to lose his stuff.

Ban issued 

ccc1f442a0a15894ec7d0c76f727154f -1 [A.E.Z] TOMBO - Forum Report 05/09/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back