What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

A new R8?

calpol04

Is it possible to add an r8 hycade by any chance, them cars are amazing and they are a little different and have a body kit and it sounds very nice too! 🙂

Is it possible to add an r8 hycade by any chance, them cars are amazing and they are a little different and have a body kit and it sounds very nice too! 🙂
You mean this? https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/hycade-audi-r8

a9206b-Desktop_Screenshot_20210802_-_18062967.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@SGT Dean Hastings yeah, i dont know if thats the one that should be added as there will be other ones in the list, but the devs could tweak it a little to make it not stupid or not underpowered.

Was about to Link the same thing!

@SGT Dean Hastings yeah, i dont know if thats the one that should be added as there will be other ones in the list, but the devs could tweak it a little to make it not stupid or not underpowered.
Probably a bit hard to find a load of variants for it, but deffo handling could be reviewed if it's too much or not enough!

I like the idea, cars are fun! +1

Back