What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

A roadman's definition of "lack of respect" shouldn't be justification enough for killing/dumping

Jack Wiltshire

The server is gradually turning in to a roadman simulator. Where a very large majority of gang members roleplay the same old roadman "respect" demanding shit. Purposefully escalating/baiting situations to justify a quick kill & dump.

These scenarios feel consistently forced.

I feel that killing and dumping rules need to be clearly outlined that justifications for killing and dumping should only be:

Permitted if:

Your life is threatened
An active war/conflict
A threat has been made against your identity during being a witness to a crime

Not Permitted if:

Your feelings are hurt & your not capable enough of using your knowledge of vocabulary to engage in situations.

I'm asking for clearer rules around the killing and dumping culture within the city to extend and enrich roleplay through dialogue.

+1 too many people with big ego's dumping for shitty reasons "oi bruv you called me a silly billy innit cuz now you gon sleep in da wa'er cuz my massive ego is injured now bruv"

Turned into wet wipe rp with some gangs. All can't take a comment or joke (that everyone else says about them because it's the same shit) and immediately escalate it to the highest level. Some gangs need to go touch some grass and get a life and bring that stupid ego down. Silly little people.

I agree and disagree to this.

You're in a UK themed server and as much as I dislike the typical roadman that is currently the majority of our generation. Vocabulary and slang is constantly changing which is sad but also the truth.

Now, I agree to this on the terms if a "gang member" is getting hurt emotionally outside of their turf it should not justify enough to kill and dump.

Now, I disagree to this because if someone is stupid enough to disrespect gang members on their turf you should also recognise in rp you're outnumbered (much like in a police station, RPUK states people would be there regardless if there are players inside or not) you will be disrespecting more than one individual. Which I would imagine wouldn't end well for you.

Moral of the story, don't let your own ego get ahead of you if you're not prepared for it to escalate.

I agree and disagree to this.

You're in a UK themed server and as much as I dislike the typical roadman that is currently the majority of our generation. Vocabulary and slang is constantly changing which is sad but also the truth.

Now, I agree to this on the terms if a "gang member" is getting hurt emotionally outside of their turf it should not justify enough to kill and dump.

Now, I disagree to this because if someone is stupid enough to disrespect gang members on their turf you should also recognise in rp you're outnumbered (much like in a police station, RPUK states people would be there regardless if there are players inside or not) you will be disrespecting more than one individual. Which I would imagine wouldn't end well for you.

Moral of the story, don't let your own ego get ahead of you if you're not prepared for it to escalate.

I have either explained poorly, or you have mis interpreted. It's probably me.

I want the rules to specifically outline justifications for killing/dumping over petty shit.

Disrespected a gang member? Well you can expect to be robbed, humiliated and sent packing with your pockets empty.

Or would you prefer that if ANYONE says anything out of turn and Mr Roadman doesn't like it, pop in the head and off to the canals you go?

I have no issue with being called "pussio" as you've mentioned, thats roadman vocab.

I have either explained poorly, or you have mis interpreted. It's probably me.

I want the rules to specifically outline justifications for killing/dumping over petty shit.

Disrespected a gang member? Well you can expect to be robbed, humiliated and sent packing with your pockets empty.

Or would you prefer that if ANYONE says anything out of turn and Mr Roadman doesn't like it, pop in the head and off to the canals you go?

I have no issue with being called "pussio" as you've mentioned, thats roadman vocab.
I believe my reply was more inclined towards our ego hurt police who have taken it upon themselves to throw insults at individuals over the forums and act no better than the very thing they're detesting against.

I agree things would be nice if outlined BUT I think a lot of what you're saying falls under the common sense rule which gives staff the leniency when evaluating reports.

I believe my reply was more inclined towards our ego hurt police who have taken it upon themselves to throw insults at individuals over the forums and act no better than the very thing they're detesting against.

I agree things would be nice if outlined BUT I think a lot of what you're saying falls under the common sense rule which gives staff the leniency when evaluating reports.

Oh I see, yeah some spicy replies above :p.

I just feel we don't have some of the smartest people in the world playing on this server, and the common sense rule really leaves a giant ambiguous whole.

But perhaps you're right. I just think rules should be clear, would leave less work for staff to attend to whilst leading to better experiences.

I just feel the rules sections need more love and attention, with examples etc, but perhaps this would also take the magic of autonomy away from people.

See you in the city soon, off to disrespect Occult.

JK JK

Oh I see, yeah some spicy replies above :p.

I just feel we don't have some of the smartest people in the world playing on this server, and the common sense rule really leaves a giant ambiguous whole.

But perhaps you're right. I just think rules should be clear, would leave less work for staff to attend to whilst leading to better experiences.

I just feel the rules sections need more love and attention, with examples etc, but perhaps this would also take the magic of autonomy away from people.

See you in the city soon, off to disrespect Occult.

JK JK
I agree it would likely make liasons easier if there was direct examples to quote.
Unfortunately I've seen many reports of the same nature with different outcomes.
End of the day I think its easier for staff if they leave that open interpretation.

Back