What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A stop to mandatory month long ban cool down's

RedHuntsman

HI i believe we need to look at changing the way we look at certain bans since i know a few friends who have experienced this along with myself at one point this is due to the fact that even though we have a ban appeal to help with people who have wrongly been banned due to this servers strict RP rules everyone still has a real life behind there screens and cannot control outside forces for example a simple C2.3 ban is a mandatory 1 month cool down even though all that could happen is your PC stops working or you WiFi goes down or even the power goes out, none of which are at all something we can help but still the servers strict rules demand u get banned for a whole month which could be especially harsh to those who only play GTA 5 RP and this sever only. i believe that we need to stop this type of stupid system from being developed so normal nice people can have a say without getting punished for just an accident, it was obviously a rushed and not though well through rule and needs o be changed with no fault landing on whom who created it but at least gratitude to whom who may fix it.

thx for reading guys i hope u will vote yes.

A good way to stop mandatory month-long ban cooldowns is to simply not break the rules ^^

If your PC crashes, or you have WIFI issues - there are ways that staff can tell the difference between a genuine game crash/internet issue and someone just leaving the game. In the former situation, as the rule suggests - "Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)." 

Players can attempt to resolve the issue, let others know via discord etc. and then attempt to reconnect as soon as possible. The rule has been thought out, and when bans for C2.3 are pushed, each instant is investigated - bans aren't just pushed willy-nilly.

if you lower it people will care less about the ban

combat log and get 1 week, ohwell ill be back in a few days and i can do it again

the month should make you care about not wanting to break the rules

It's there for a reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules are rules. Life is tough but a month will go by fast. 

Back