What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ability to take on/off more clothing articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

John!
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Can we have a '/c vest' command or similar to remove your vest when downed without having to use the caps lock wheel, so as to improve RP such as when people are downed and when the NHS is treating them.

This would be great, its been nice being able to do this with shirts and trousers so would be good to have this as well for vests. +1

Recently we have gotten the ability to remove Pants, Tops, Vests and even Contact Lenses! 

There are still some things that you are not able to remove, like; Bracelets, Watches, Ties/Necklaces, Shoes etc. Which would be nice to be able to take off as well! Don't know how hard it would be to implement, but ability to remove gloves would be nice too. Can imagine it will be tricky due to the vast amount of "arms" you can choose.

This would also fix this bug; 

Pros: More options, fixes some bugs, QoL

Cons: Can't think of any

I would definetley like to see gloves be removable for civs, especially since they can currently be removed if your clocked on as NHS or Police so hopefully it wouldnt be too difficult to carry this over. +1

The one thing I want to see, is have the Lost Kutte act like an actual vest. Being able to remove that to just have a shirt on. 

Or the idea of being able to remove a jacket.

The one thing I want to see, is have the Lost Kutte act like an actual vest. Being able to remove that to just have a shirt on. 

Or the idea of being able to remove a jacket.
Would be nice to remove a jacket but would be hard considering the undershirts are only covering 1/3 of the body most of the time. Surely the Kuttle could maybe be converted into a "vest" instead of jacket!

Would be nice to remove a jacket but would be hard considering the undershirts are only covering 1/3 of the body most of the time. Surely the Kuttle could maybe be converted into a "vest" instead of jacket!
It can be converted as easy as moving it to replace a vest instead of a jacket/undershirt. for example

I would love to see a option to get a earing removed without needing to run to a clothes shop and save your outfit again, a simple solution would to add a /c command that allows you to remove earrings and a option on the CAPS wheel

Brief Summary: In short, add more /c commands

Detailed Suggestion: the /c commands control some clothing that can be put on/taken off with /c hat /c mask etc, however there is no /c for 1. Vests 2. Glasses and lastly 3. Ties!

This is a very basic QOL suggestion and adding in these /c commands would then allow people like me to add keybinds for clothing articles to be removed/added at will, it can all be done via the caps menu except for tie's and undershirts and other minor accessories, so it only makes sense to add them to the existing /c command! 🙂

The Pros:

QOL

Allow for keybinds

The Cons:

Dev Work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Nope!

would be good if it was at available to access within clothing from caps lock wheel with all the jewellery as said above. +1

100% agree, its annoying when items of jewellery sticks to your outfits (such as the earing after leaving prison)

however there is no /c for 1. Vests 2. Glasses and lastly 3. Ties!
Vests are on the CAPS Wheel, no /c command tho
Glasses have a /c command and a CAPS option
Unfortunately there is nothing for ties/necklaces, which i would love to see get added

+1, mainly for watches though! Mine keeps magically reappearing and yaknow, IPC bare below elbows and all that 😄

Implemented (Separate suggestion is up for the other items of clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back