What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Actual Walk in Restaurants

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Just an idea i had This morning, Anyone ever had one ? where you actually hire Employees and work there and stuff like that. I personally think it would be fun IMO to actually walk into a place and get food rather than just buying from a desk at all times different types of RP also which would also be fun.

I personally wouldnt run one for obvious reasons

(Lost MC Get Everything "wah wah wah wah")

• Love
Reactions: Jet
Had the idea a long time ago and briefly spoke about it but nothing came from it.

Would love to see someone pick it up and get it implemented +1

I think the more places we have that work in a similar way to the vehicle dealerships and mechanic shops the better for everyone! +1

Yeah I agree, I’ve noticed more places trying to do this recently - Kraken for example I’ve noticed is busy quite often now and there is usually staff there most nights. Would be nice to see this, hopefully the big updates coming in the future facilitate this. 

+1

Would love to run a restaurant tbh, have to go out buy or find ingredients for the food, craft it in the kitchen and then sell it to players, a fully player run business with opening times etc, would really make use of advertisement space as well.

Would be a good chance to implement some of Gabz Restaurants, Horny's, Up N Atom, etc even uNiqx Burgershot released recently - https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/mlo-burgershot-2023-add-on-sp-fivem

Up N Atom - https://fivem.gabzv.com/package/5567767

Horny's - https://fivem.gabzv.com/package/5567769

Pizzeria - https://fivem.gabzv.com/package/4724795

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried this a few times however people mainly prefer to just go in, buy quickly, leave. Even sometimes just walking in not saying anything and just leaving after buying a few items.

It would be great if people request it to be made fresh or ask for said items and do a manual transaction instead of just walking in and out with no interaction.

Employees are rare to find ones that actually care about the role-play and not just "money this, money that", I agree that there needs to be some sort of change.

I've tried this a few times however people mainly prefer to just go in, buy quickly, leave. Even sometimes just walking in not saying anything and just leaving after buying a few items.
This is more of a mentality issue, lack of willingness to actually RP, i'd love for these money printing shops to eventually be phased out in favour of shops/restaurants that are 100% player input, with the exception of some 24/7's that stock the "crappier" food/bread etc to tie players over until restaurants open

Have suggested this a few times as it opens up alot of scenarios. Actually gives a spot to go to aswell to chill rather than sitting in a carpark. Would be good to actually have to craft the food out of ingredients, which would then give collection jobs and trucking a new job and price can be set by how much product is sold.

BurgerShot has done  this for a bit but it got to the point most of the employees dont really do it much anymore and kind of gave up because no matter how much they advertised or even went out in the Burgercar to get people to come down no one really wanted to interact. 
We even put meals together instead of just buying 1 item you can  get a meal or a family bundle and even advertised that we would deliver and still not many people cared that much. 

BurgerShot has done  this for a bit but it got to the point most of the employees dont really do it much anymore and kind of gave up because no matter how much they advertised or even went out in the Burgercar to get people to come down no one really wanted to interact. 
We even put meals together instead of just buying 1 item you can  get a meal or a family bundle and even advertised that we would deliver and still not many people cared that much. 

thats disappointing to say the least, I remember seeing Charlie about for a bit in the Burgercar to be fair, maybe with the increase in interest might be worth giving it another shot (fingers crossed)

I think the server is in a better state for this interaction tbf.

I think at first around end of 2021 people just wanted to do crime. but with the increase of auto exotics etc i think people really do want the passive roleplay more.

+Support

Very unfortunate and sadly circles back to my comment regarding the laziness mentality 😕 I do hope something could be adjusted or done to maybe encourange more Restaurant RP or pure player run businesses

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 

This would be a great idea, have the burger shots owned and hire employees there and the same with the various restaurants around. Would be good to see this

Back