What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Adrian (Rejected - Desync)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Name of player you're reporting (ingame name): Adrian (http://i.imgur.com/a4IiEZh.jpg)

Description of what happened: We were trying to rob him. He complete ignored us and just sold his coke and drove off. We shot him and he didn't die. We couldn't even knock him out. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No. I dont see how I could solve it when he doesnt even respond to anything we do. 

Value of item/money lost: The money he sold coke for and mags. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQphBEzFYRw&feature=youtube_gdata

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I can start by saying I had massive desync. From my perspective there was no other person in the town but myself, and I was selling cocain. That is why I am running back and forth. I believe that I am not the only one who's been desyncing like crazy this day / yesterday. After my arma 3 crashed, and I logged back in, the desync was over.

I bought Arma 3 about two weeks ago, and this is the first and only server I've been playing on. I recently decided to donate.

Odd I have seen this a few times over the last couple of days. I will speak to some other admins about it before sorting this request.

There is an issue there though

I've had some sort of the same issue. A couple of days ago Snape & I were pulling up at an Ifrit. All of a sudden Snape tells me I apparently decided to run into a blue Offroad parked next to it.

axnYtW5.jpg

Apparently there was a blue Offroad parked there somewhere. In conclusion, yes, there has been some major desync going on.

Yeah, well. What can I say to convince you that I am not a cheater? I dont have evidence against this, but it's sad if I am gonna get banned for something I didn't do. Me desyncing, is not MY fault.  :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also the reason I didn't directly say he was cheating. Because I was not sure what it was. It might have been desync it might not have been. I've never seen Adrian do anything close to cheating before this. He always seemed like a nice guy, but when stuff like this happens it gotta go to the forums sorry :)

This is also the reason I didn't directly say he was cheating. Because I was not sure what it was. It might have been desync it might not have been. I've never seen Adrian do anything close to cheating before this. He always seemed like a nice guy, but when stuff like this happens it gotta go to the forums sorry :)
Yeah I totally understand you. I would have done the same if I saw someone running around invulnerable.  :)

Seems badass desync.. I don't think a cheater/hacker would be doing coke runs and open 2 comp requests on forums.

Now we will look into this to see if he did any commands, but in my opinion it's just lag.

Closed and will update if we find he is guilty or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back