What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alex Snow Sutton / AJ Snow

Snow

Unlinked
Well thought I'd take this time to introduce myself. Im Alex Hi! if it wasnt obvious from my characters names. Im a British Solider Regular now Reserve and Full Time CTT Instructor with Northwest CTT 

Alex Snow-Sutton - A down to earth swearing, shouting and punching copper who attempted to get his way the best he could. He was inline for sergeant but his actions and being too much of a swearing, shouting and punching copper ruined that for him. He was very liked by his police peers and also the public in Los Santos. He know finds his days working part time for Taxi Auto Center as well as making money where he can but im sure his criminal enterprises dont end there!

AJ Snow - A new Probationary Officer who has already left his mark and found his place within his peers. He takes a lot of cousins shoutnesses and turns it into drive. His colleagues have already seen his potential. Im sure AJ Snow will truly show what he is made of!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thought I'd take this time to introduce myself. Im Alex Hi! if it wasnt obvious from my characters names. Im a British Solider Regular now Reserve and Full Time CTT Instructor with Northwest CTT 

Alex Snow-Sutton - A down to earth swearing, shouting and punching copper who attempted to get his way the best he could. He was inline for sergeant but his actions and being too much of a swearing, shouting and punching copper ruined that for him. He was very liked by his police peers and also the public in Los Santos. He know finds his days working part time for Taxi Auto Center as well as making money where he can but im sure his criminal enterprises dont end there!

AJ Snow - A new Probationary Officer who has already left his mark and found his place within his peers. He takes a lot of cousins shoutnesses and turns it into drive. His colleagues have already seen his potential. Im sure AJ Snow will truly show what he is made of!
Glad to have you back in Police also 🙂 

Back