What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Announcement from HM Treasury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn ....... the recession and the goddam British government and their freaking cut backs is there no escape :(

So my 2,000,000+ dollars is gone?

No offence, but can't you just tell us the truth about why this was done instead of the RP nonsense? Database issue? Just felt like dicking around?
It was time for an Economy change, The dreamland has gone and now going forward this new changing Economy is in place... for example since it went live the price of Cocaine has already changed... something else dropped ;) it will keep changing day to day.

I understand changing prices, another way to keep the cops overpowered by lowering civ income.  But did you have to take away my savings too?

I ve been working on them all night as my number 1 priority :) if you have not been reactivated already you will be soon... i will be giving everyone an extra day for the downtime :)

Do not pin this on the rebels blame this on the fascist oppressors who failed at their duties with their government issue equipment they don't pay for, we rebels did nothing to the island and still lost everything. I have lost 6 million in assets and 4.5 million in the bank...two months of work gone.

I understand the need to fix the economy of the game,but for !@#$'s sake scale it based on bank accounts. 4.5 mil to 450K and a minor car insurance compensation or something since there is no chance in hell EVERYONE'S vehicles were driven or flown across the Mediterranean. Someone who just joined yesterday now has the same amount of money and vehicles as I do today and I've been here about two months. There is going to be a tidal wave of blood in the robberies that are going to happen now and prejudice upon the cops the likes of which we have never seen!(And that's for the people who decide to stay here after this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back