What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Appreciation

Misty Day

Me and my friends recently moved from Console to PC and although we have played GTA before, we had NO IDEA how to use a keyboard let alone figure out the controls in game. Luckily we are no strangers to RP but I must say, Chris from the Rangers station has made our experience so fun. Not only has he kept in RP but also helped us learn the ropes. We had no idea there was so much to do on servers like these and I can honestly say I am obsessed. These last few days have been a big eye opener and look forward to carrying on RPing our way through the city although I can already see that some of these gangs are going to be a nuisance lol 

I can see we already have a thread for RP appreciation but from a 'New Player' perspective, I think its important to appreciate those that go out their way to make us feel welcome. 

Will have to put my hands up and say it wasn't me.

Glad you have enjoyed your time in the city so far and I hope it will continue. The park rangers are all lovely people. Always happy to help out too. 

Hey Misty, this TRULY made my day!! When I found out yourself and Merlin have been to a few cities already and were struggling to find one to settle into, I knew I had to step up and let you guys know how AMAZING this one is! I'm over the moon that you're happy with how your induction went at the rangers station and hope to spot you guys doing a bit of hunting so we can catch up!

If you guys ever need anything though feel free to pop by the rangers station or even anyone (that looks friendly xD) and ask away as we're all here to help and make everyone feel welcome!

Thank you guys again, much love! 🤗

Back