What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for RDM when shooting police officers as rebel?

Mick

Hi, Im pretty sure this is not against the rules so could I be told why I was banned without even any questioning? I was enjoying this server and just got my rebel license and I was banned without knowingly even breaking any rules. Also I did not shoot at a single civilian during my attack.

Yes I am re-posting this as my application seems to not have been looked at by admins

Replies to previous topic 

'Im sorry man but just because you had enough money for a rebel license doesn't mean you should just KOS cops, I'm part of a rebel group and not once have we ever fired the first shot at a police officer, we only retaliate.Tbh I don't think it is against the rules, but this is a serious RP server and where was your RP if you just shot at them 

OK, I saw another player being arrest who was a rebel as he had rebel clothing so I shot police officers arresting a fellow rebel and I tried to see if i could set him free, this occured in the main town and shortly after me being tazed I was banned for RDM. Surely defending another handcuffed member of the rebels is a valid RP reason.

No I'm sorry man, one rebel in town attacking police is allowed, two however is considered an attack and has to be cleared by the admin first. 

I heard an explosion, went to it and he was arrested at the time of my attack so there was only 1 rebel attacking. At no point were there 2 armed rebels firing on anyone

Hiya, you haven't gone into much detail regarding the "before event". You cant just walk up to a police officer and randomly kill them from what i gather. You cant also walk up to a HQ & kill police officers, as this can be classed as an attack & will need to be cleared by an admin first. 

I believe for a admin to support you with your unban you may need to describe the "scenario" before and after the event a little more.

Last edited:
I had just finished a drug run and I had a weapon in case anyone was waiting for me. After the run I was heading back to town and I saw a fellow rebel in handcuffs, about to be put into jail. I shot the officer and the ones that came after, protecting the handcuffed rebel. I let a police officer get near me because he looked like a civillian and he tased me. Next thing I know, I was banned

Did you just shoot the officer in the town without any roleplay ? if so that would be the reason you was banned.

If your willing to read the roles and rejoin with a more serious roleplay mind then ill be happy to give you another go on the server.

Moving this to approved, if you read please message me linking this post.

Back