What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned from the server RDM

zGHBz

So i was banned from the server for rdm and then was told i did not RP which just is not true the first thing that happened was friends of mine being arrested so i saved them from the police they were warned to give up arresting which was ignored they also restrained for no reason or warning and then said nothing and brought them to jail which then i saved them from cops that was not doing there job and when they died i was about to leave but then i was approached by the cop that i had just shot who had re spawned in that town so which my reaction was to shoot them because they had given up on their RP and then they did it again the same guy did it so he got shot again and before you tell me the first time i killed the cop was not RP think about it if an armed and dangerous man was watching friends who considered brothers being taken to jail for no reason he would save them no matter what thank you and don remove it this time!

I was apart of this, and have also been banned for RDM on which I made my own topic.

Roleplay scenario was basically a search and rescue mission, to retrieve us from the cops who had us restrained. Roleplay was set out by zGHBz and Gertrude to the SINGLE cop who had two of us restrained. The cop in this scenario who was AlaZar did not direct communicate or try to roleplay at all, instead he retrieved back into a building and eventually got killed, to which he respawned back in the same city along with Aggresive Cobra and fisher who also had died later on.

the only thing was it was not my weapon i found it on the floor of one of my friends body's 

Even if he did or didnt have a rebel license, the fact that our group tried to engage in a roleplay situation were we was fighting the opposing team. Are you telling us that we can't use any lethal force agaisnt an armed opponent, and just surrender into the abyss of incompetent cops whom were out to kill on sight.

I fully understand that zGHBz may have broken the rules of not having a rebel license, but so did your police officers. The killings were not random and were actually roleplayed. A permanent ban which was based on what your police force said whom were probably pretty pissed that they had got "beaten" seems a bit harsh to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back