What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bleeding Issues / Injuries issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Steam ID: 76561198309709550

Character ID: 123

When did this happen: 01/01/99

Summary: Bleeding Issues / Injuries issue

Full Description:
Hello so with this type of bug i am not sure if it has been noticed or not but i will clarify her just incase.

This bug relates to the bleeding system and when a player is downed in a state of bleeding. This also affects "walking wounded" players who are also bleeding while up. specially this issue occurs when a player is bleeding and has decided to log off or forcefully during a server restart.

To be more specific i will attend an injury of a player who has been stabbed by a knife and has been bleeding for five minutes. Their blood will state something like 49565 (Which is simply 4.9Pints). During this time the player crashes and has to re-log. What happens now is the player will still be injured with the said "moderate laceration" and it will still state (Bleeding : Yes) however when i monitor the said bleed it will automatically be either back up to 6 Pints or be stuck at 4.9 pints and will not loose anymore blood regardless of if they have one laceration or several.

I have seen this type of issue daily and impacts treatment RP when you have to all of a sudden change up your medical story. (not really an issue but a mild inconvenience)

Images / Video's
None to give however can be replicated.

As there was no reply ill move this to rejected. If you feel its still an active bug please put in a new report

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back