What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blue Yeti

I've been waiting for a sale on Blue Yeti Mics, is there a reason that the black is a lot cheaper? 

Not a clue? Amazon having a racist moment?

From what I can tell, it's exactly the same as the silver one.

I've been waiting for a sale on Blue Yeti Mics, is there a reason that the black is a lot cheaper? 
No difference apart from colour.

Happened with my mic (Samson Meteorite). It's dependant on which one sells better. Much like it clothing sales the nice colour won't be on sale but the disgusting illumine us green will be on sale.

Quit yer shit posting, you're not getting 500 posts before me! :)

I have a blue yeti, I don't use it though because it picks up the universe and more. You better have some pretty good soundproofing or all you'll here is the Martian atmosphere

That's whe you change some settings :) turn the gain down at the back of the mic  then if needed the volume settings in windows.

I have a blue yeti, I don't use it though because it picks up the universe and more. You better have some pretty good soundproofing or all you'll here is the Martian atmosphere
Pretty much what Owen said - ALWAYS have the gain as low as absolutely possible. High gain picks up more background sound and introduces distortion. Aslong as the mic pics up your voice it can be amplified in a high quality using software EQ.

If you're intent on not using it, I might be interested in buying it if you want to get rid of it for the right price, however :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much what Owen said - ALWAYS have the gain as low as absolutely possible. High gain picks up more background sound and introduces distortion. Aslong as the mic pics up your voice it can be amplified in a high quality using software EQ.

If you're intent on not using it, I might be interested in buying it if you want to get rid of it for the right price, however :p
But you like Rode Broadcaster xD make your mind up, and no, it's nice where it is, gathering dust next to one of my monitors

Back