What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bob Marley's story

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Chapter 1: A new name and beginning

My original name is Bob Beverly, I am 35 years old with a wife and three children. I use to work as a lawyer in England before I was caught selling drugs to my clients, to escape considerable amount of years in prison I spent most of my money on acquiring fake ID's and passports for myself and my family changing our last name to Marley to aboard a plane to Altis to make a fresh start. 

But as soon as I landed in Altis it didn't take me long to get in trouble with the local police as I saw two officers arresting a man, and as a qualified lawyer I wanted to defend him so that I could earn an extra buck and try to salvage my old life back. The only problem was that i didn't know that Altis first language was English so I had trouble trying to communicate with them which resulted me being arrested as well. After my release I was hounded by my wife, daughter and oldest son of how much of an embarrassment I am for getting arrested.

Later on I was at the cash point by the police HQ when I overhead someone yelling out "where's my lawyer" and I approach the police officer and the suspect and replied "I am a lawyer". The ironic thing was that this man was a drug supplier and it was a similar case that started me selling drugs back in England, nevertheless my efforts were in vain as the drug supplier was imprisoned. 

The first thing I did the next morning was to go to the car shop to buy some transportation as I couldn't spend the whole time running around Altis. As I didn't have enough money to buy a driving license with my new alias the only vehicle I could buy was the quad bike. Just as I was about to pull out a man ran right in front of me which resulted me in hitting him as I couldn't break in time. I got off my bike to my dismay I saw that the person was fine and got back to his feet while my car suffered some scratches. The man came up to me to tell that I should not be driving so fast despite being within the speed limit and that I should learn to drive, while I responded with "I am lawyer and I will take you to court for scratching my car" A fight started between us which was seen by two police officers and I was again arrested and fined.

While I was in town buying my driving and firearms license I got a phone call from my wife telling me that my youngest son, Tim contracted a mysterious illness. I dropped everything that I was carrying and started to dart towards home when a police car blew up right in front me smacking me to the ground. I lay on the floor bleeding out with my life flashing before my eyes and dreading that I will never see my family again. As I was about to give up on life and accept death a paramedic came to my aid and saved me despite being the only medic on duty. At this point I wanted to repay the NHS for saving my life, by applying to become a medic so that I can help others who were in my situation and that they can see their families once more.

Back