What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Boris Bike sent me to the Doghouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thud

Unlinked
Steam ID: 76561198053717218

Character ID: 47317

When did this happen: 09/04/23

Summary: Boris Bike sent me to the Doghouse

Full Description:
I hopped on a rented Boris Bike outside of Pillbox, and after moving about 1 foot I was teleported to the Lost compound in the dog bit. Looks like I was teleported to an invisible player as you can see in the clip.

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1st14u-pm-TYMP/d1337Z9v7xGR?invite=cr-MSxoSHosMjczNDYyMjQs

Hi @Thud,

I have not been able to replicate this bug, was this a one-time thing? Do you know if it has happened to anyone else?

One time thing, I think its more likely I was fat finger tp'd by an invisible staff member that mistakenly pulled me but when I opened a ticket to ask I was told to put up a bug report.

Sometimes local cars spawn in there, I dont know if the server had a hicup as you spawn on your bike decided that it was your turn to just randomly be pulled into the cage as the vehicle spawned into the server.

Or maybe the dogs were hungry..

Due to this being a one time occurrence and no one else reporting it Ill mark it as rejected. Thanks for filling out the form though!

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back