What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

British mechanic vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion!

I would like to put forward my suggestion on getting new mechanic flat beds into the city. I truly believe having european trucks like Mercedes flat beds etc would make a huge diffrence to RP in the city and would be more realistic for a european server. Whilst i know this will be a challenge for the developers i believe it would be good in the long term and would possibly feel more european. 

Allowing mechanics to carry cones, barriers or high vis triangles would also add an aspect of safety and PPE to the mechanic role and be more fun to RP. As sometimes they could be recovering cars from dangerous places AKA in the middle of the road and risk being run over by crazy locals 😄

Maybe also a Police flat bed in a police livery for seized cars, evidence etc. This would give the police a new asset and possibly a new job role within the police in the city?

Whilst i know this may not be possible i have so many fantastic suggestions and when they come to mind i just like sharing them. 

Thanks for reading my suggestion 🙂

-Katelyn

Background.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the idea of a Police Flatbed, available to for example RPU as a "Recovery" division, saves cops driving crims cars etc would be rather good tbh +1 from me

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back