What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cannonball Run this sunday. Sign up now.

DI Arc Neon

Hi Guy,

i wanted to organise the first Altis life.co.uk Cannonball run.

whos up for it ?

Altis Cartel have agreed to suppy all contestants with the rides, and we kinda need police to orgainise check points and start and finish lines ?

15k to enter.

and prize will be determined by how many contestants.

let me know if u think its a good idea

Arc Neon.

1) Are we allowed to be armed

2) Can we have police in the race

3) How many per car??

4) how longs the track

5) If I was you take the 10k for the entrance fee for the prize and keep 5k for payments

1 ) No - if caught. u will be banned.

2) i hope the police will help organise, rather then race. but they can if they want :)

3) 1 or 2, but 2... u will split prize.

4) as for track, im up for any suggestion how we do it

5) dont worry about the cash, i got it all sorted.

any other questions. i think we will need wilcos help to organise it all...

I like this idea.

A, Can it be in the evening. (cant do this weekend as I am away)

B, Can I be a eye in the sky reporter & film it?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the track there was a semi recent psisyndicate video showing off a race, it was quite long but seemed to be very enjoyable I'll (maybe) find it later and post a link.

I actually like the idea. But I am still just a police trainee so my vote for it won't have much weight on it. :)

Na cant do this weekend maybe another time if it is a success. 

I am sure the police will be out monitoring speeds ;) .... yes there is no change in the speed law if this event goes ahead !

The track is merely the main road from Kavala to the town north of Sofia, it's very doable,but if police are monitoring speeds, I suggest allowing any land vehicle to enter,since it is unlikely trade out vehicles will be available and police will know the route since it is unmistakable. 

I'd be up for assisting in some way, as a cop. Obviously, my attendance will depend on whether the higher powers allow us to attend, or even organise a system of checkpoints (to catch you all at it, of course). But whether we cops are able to attend or not certainly shouldn't be a reason for it not going ahead - regularly! Just like the real Cannonball Run was, it's illegal, and the participants are fair game for the cops, and it's bloody dangerous. So go ahead... just don't get caught. Obviously, the winner will be the first car to reach, ooh, shall we say the Lighthouse at the far north of the island, beyond Molos and the salt plant? I bet none of you have ever been up there - so it'd be nice to give it a reason to exist! First one through the gate into the Lighthouse compound is the winner, maybe?

Of course, whether we cops are properly 'in attendance' or going about our daily duties, you will be speed-trapped en route, and possibly checkpointed (if we can get something sorted in time - and of course, we can do the ol' staggered vehicle trick anytime if needs be). If we catch you hurtling through Telos at 150kmh, then you will get pulled and ticketed accordingly - but of course your Group Chat is your CB radio, isn't it? If you've any sense, you'll be sending out runners to beat the bushes, or taking it in turns to lead point. And of course, just like in the real Cannonball, you don't have to stay on the main highway. The point is, getting there. However. And in one piece!

Good luck, whatever happens... and watch out for that left-right hander at Paros. It's a bitch! I bet we'll be scraping someone off that wall before the day is out...

Just a suggestion why don't you use all the DP1 DP2 etc etc as checkpoints? It would make the race longer though.

To make it a more authentic rally experience, how about a planned route, with co-drivers giving directions via the map and vehicle channel. The route could be marked on the map for all, and the co driver navigates his partner to each checkpoint. You'd need someone at each checkpoint to ensure that people aren't taking shortcuts. Maybe a few choppers could keep an eye out for any cheaters trying to skip a checkpoint.

And more on the rally idea, everyone could use the Monster hatchback sport. Hopefully the news chopper and judges can fly better than Colin McRae though.

Back