What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cant Change My Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Dickonson

So I signed up for the forums via Steam so I used the Steam function to sign in. But when i go to to do something requiring my password e.g. log in I cant do it because my Steam password doesn't work on the forums. So i have to log in in through the steam sign in function.

Solution: To get a new password of the admins or check what my current one is, as currently my password isn't working on the forums. 

Thanks, Michael 

The first account I made on the forums was via steam... But I instantly regretted it as there is very limited functionality with it. I just made a new one :)

Yeah I registered mine with steam, you can just go the settings and unlink it and then you have to give your account a password and problem=solved!

How thought when i got to change password i dont put anything on old and i only put in new and it says its required to fill in everything

How thought when i got to change password i dont put anything on old and i only put in new and it says its required to fill in everything
Logout and then press forgot password and get it reset, sorry forgot to write this part xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back