What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't quote when editing a reply (To be developed)

Matt O'leary

When I am editing my reply and I click the quote button it automatically creates a new reply post instead of putting the quote in my original reply. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i have had this previously on forums, are you using Google chrome? that was my problem when I switched browsers it was all fine

i have had this previously on forums, are you using Google chrome? that was my problem when I switched browsers it was all fine
No matter which browser I am using it still happens. I tried firefox and opera. Nothing changes.

Let me just make sure I'm understanding your issue right here, so when you want to quote somebody in a reply you've already posted which you are editing, clicking the "quote this" button makes a new reply to the same post?

If this is wrong feel free to correct me.

Let me just make sure I'm understanding your issue right here, so when you want to quote somebody in a reply you've already posted which you are editing, clicking the "quote this" button makes a new reply to the same post?

If this is wrong feel free to correct me.
That is correct.

Ok, well it's not so much a forum "issue", more of a missing feature. I'll look into developing it for you in the coming days.

Thanks for reporting! 
1f601.png
Thank you for your time. I appreciate it

Back