What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Car visual upgrades are gone,

Raya Mae

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Steam ID: 76561198302494188

Character ID: 105842

When did this happen: 01/27/24

Summary: Car visual upgrades are gone,

Full Description:
I bought the food car 7 futo and upgraded it today with some visual upgrades and when I parked it it was fine and then when the server reset and I went back to it, it was missing its wheels, spoiler and other changes made to it, and it looks really strange to drive.

Images / Video's
Before server restart - https://i.imgur.com/AaZ7O3N.jpg
After server restart - https://i.imgur.com/yWGNDr3.jpg

Hi there @Raya Mae,

Could you possibly give me a list of the upgrades you have put on the vehicle so that I can attempt to recreate the bug please.

Yeah can do, just got out the car and it seems to be back to normal. 
SFvmSZw.jpg

List of upgrades

Spoiler - GT Wing 

Exhaust - Race Exhaust

Transmission - Race Transmission

Armor - 100%

Turbo - Turbo Tuning 

Engine - Maxed

Front Bumper - Retro Racer Kit

Tuner Wheels - Countersteer / Classic Color - Orange

Windows - Full Black 5%

Never mind after the 6pm reset it looks like this again 
0yvXupy.jpg

Another one im struggling to recreate here.

To confirm you upgraded the vehicle, you then parked the vehicle at your house Assuming its a house number between 1108 and 1127. you then logged off and returned after a storm to pull the vehicle out from the garage and found that it had no wheels. but drives perfectly fine?

Then the following day it was back to normal and no issues and then a storm and it was broke again?

Ill be adding a bug ID for this, but if you can reply that would be good.

Bug #647

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

So originally it happened during different storms, but sometimes its happening during the same storm. 

Back