What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Carcass / Sacrifice Members

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Unfortunately I do not have a name for the group who were apart of this interaction and there was way too many names to mention. However it was a unique roleplay experience that needs to be shared and promoted. 

Today I was simply pulling over a vehicle relating to manner of driving which I left quite quickly with some words however shortly after found myself surrounded by many persons, mostly all in black with Animal Carcass masks with firearms. I don't tend to find myself in these situations often however those who do will be thinking the typical situations which repeat themselves... another robbery or another dumping etc. 

But this simply was not the case, the approach they took was abnormally nice, they had boundaries like all would holding you against your will however remained polite and conversational whilst showing who was in charge. They'd taken me to a lovely location where I was subject to a ritualistic sacrifice to Satan, who appeared to oversee the entire event. There were many participants who fully embraced the experience. A few hymns played in the background followed by a ceremonial reading. Shortly after the reading I found myself being subject to a ritualistic blood drawing, the final part being me in a ring fire for all to enjoy with my ashes being collected shortly after.

This was a very unusual experience, however one that I will remember. Well done to those involved. Thinking outside of the box of the typical roleplay and providing an experience that will be remembered, hopefully by all involved. I don't usually wish or promote police being taken hostage however if its going to be done... you guys do it right, by making it enjoyable for all whilst keeping roleplay at a high. 

I'll end this with a simple thank you and a few OOC screenshots taken to remember the interaction. 

ApplicationFrameHost_H3M9xWwRky.jpg

obs64_IJImz4w7Op.jpg

ApplicationFrameHost_6168vhB2hd.jpg

Hi, my character is Whiskey the man in the brown leather jacket that conducted the ritual. 

On behalf of The Occult thank you for such a heartfelt post commending us on our efforts. We as The Occult love it when people get to experience for the first time what we practice and prepare for. Albeit the experience leads to a unfortunate ending for the sacrificed we like to try and provide the best we can leading up to that moment.

I'd like to thank you for being such a great sport about it and embracing in the unique RP. 

Myself @Kyle Kamaraand @Keyethwere the demons and devil, we were all really impressed at the level of roleplay, it was a pleasure to watch and a nice change of heart from the normal police kidnappings. Well in to ALL those involved but a special shout-out to @JordanDMKfor running the ceremony, we need more of this level of roleplay!

Brick and I had the honour of being sacrifices a few weeks ago it was such a refreshing and unique RP. The background music and all is just so good from the normal roadmen stfu and drop ur shit or die dikhed hurhur.

I'm glad they've carried this on.

10/10 would get taken hostage again.

Glad you all enjoyed it, we strive to provide a unique experience and I'm glad you felt you received that 🙂Ave Satanas! 😈

I love everything the occult do, its different and good to see a group changing things up. They always put 100% into the sacrifices and any event they do! making it enjoyable for both the victims and the participants! looking forward to much more!

Its great to see the staff getting involved also taking it that little bit further!

ovT8hAU.png

Back