What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Character Locking

provide high enough quality RP to warrant a position in a whitelisted gang
This will hopefully be an improvement on some of the current attitudes of police, I’ve first hand seen some of the RP in cells on both sides were police members would just behave like it’s some sort of comedy show or doss about whilst someone is in custody and processed, some officers think its a great idea to do dumb stuff instead of acting out a police job further enhancing the “Serious Roleplay” the server strives for. 

Not only police but hoping that this character locking is focused on the RP numerous factions / gangs provide. Rather focus on storylines rather than jumping the gun to shoot someone straight away for the slightest of reasons, feel like this change can have a great impact on how people roleplay moving forwards and bring a positive aspect into the community.

New players would have to write out an application regarding powergaming/metagaming a little character story.
Think the downside here, even tho yes it would bring in people who are here to RP properly, adds alot of extra work for the staff on top of what they allready do and possibly be detrimental as some servers that allready do this can take upto 3 months for the application to be read and that puts people off, yes now you get alot of new blood and a percent of them do end up being here to mess about but they get weeded out pretty fast

If I had to go through a whitelist process when I came here I would have probably lost interest by time it got looked at and never bothered to join

But I get where your coming from with the idea of the whitelist also

I welcome this change. 

I was banned under community guidelines as I had 'crashed' the police pistol economy: unintended result of a blackmail roleplay with tinky/ whatever character he plays now. 

I'll make an appeal in light of this new information on rules. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this is needed for people that are consistently involved in lowering the standards. 

Hopefully this will make people think twice before pulling the trigger or ruining an other persons experience for the own pleasure. 

1+ Well done RPUK 

How does someone enter into a whitelisted gang if they don't know how to roleplay?
Technically anyone can join a whitelisted gang, you aren't vetted per se, it's really up to the gang lead to ensure those they add to their F6 are up to the standards they enforce.

On 18/07/2023 at 22:24, Dazz said:

Me Ron and Clagg after this update: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
o7

Back