What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clothes cant be removed via the CAPS menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Nallebjorn

Steam ID: 76561198094560474

Character ID: 99240

When did this happen: 09/06/23

Summary: Clothes cant be removed via the CAPS menu

Full Description:
this started happening 2-3 days ago, when trying to take off clothing like a shirt to show off your tattoos it plays the animation but your clothes don't actually get taken off. for some reason its completely fine with hats & masks but taking off your top or trousers just doesn't seem to work. Ive tried going to the clothes store and changing my clothes (went through around 6 different outfits to test and still no luck) and I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting. no idea what it could be :/ I've seen one or two people also have this issue but their problem with the bug seems to have magically resolved itself when they changed clothes.

Images / Video's
I can get a video if needed but felt its pretty self explanatory and it doesn't really come up with any errors or hints of what could be the cause through my perspective ingame when I try remove the clothes.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back