What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clothes, Hairs, Beards! Extensive list ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive +1, really enjoyed looking through your suggestions and there are some really nice ones in there.

First of all, thank you again for the effort you have put into your suggestion! One thing that would be incredibly useful for us as a development team would be an ordered list of what you would want priority wise (including paid an unpaid, just make it clear which are paid and which are not) possibly on a google sheet. The effort in this suggestion anyway is very refreshing just saying that this might help us identify ones which people really want (and are free) and so that we don't go and buy one which no one would use over one people want.

Obviously I have to add the usual, at the end of the day the decision on which assets are purchased  and put on the server is down to the development team, leads and management but this helps us get an idea from the community.

So, asking me to make a google sheet about all of this, in order of priority and so on, is quite literally a dream for me, so of course I did. 😆

You will find it here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oGd-meE1S6ZpWHQr8DnsKypYkuMbIja-w654zEFzvMQ/edit?usp=sharing
I have added a few comments here and there, but mostly I've just gone with what I feel like people have been requesting most, and in order of least alike what we already have. 

I have decided I will make one of these every month, with new exciting CC for you guys to look through, but don't worry, they won't always contain 50+ items 😉

200.gif

Accepted

This suggestion has been accepted! Thank you for putting together an idea to help improve the quality of the server. There is no current timeframe for the implementation of this but due to the type of suggestion it will be a continuous update. This will be moved to implemented upon the first update containing the continuous content. ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back